It's been great, but this is it.

Reaction score
Niebuhr.Beast / Matty Abdullah, signing out.

Reasons:

- Lack of interest.
- Starting on Gymnasium (Atleast that is what it is called in Danish).
- Lack of time.

So tomorrow I'm starting on Gymnasium, which is basically gonna be a whole new chapter in my life! It's also gonna be very time taking, considering I also have a sparetime job, I just simply won't have as much sparetime as I have been used to and the little I do have, I don't feel like spending on Perp.

To the community:

So my time on Perp is over, but what a blast it has been. All the great people I've met and had so much fun with is just mindblowing really.
Every time you would come on, there would always be something to look forward to, something to do with your buds and someone to fuck around with.
I can't really thank everyone in the community enough for making my time on Perpheads so worthwhile, thanks.

Honorable friend mentions:

@Pear du er en stor fed pik... Jokes aside, you really are a great "nerd" (Huehuehue). So talkative, humorous and one-of-a-kind. Come to Denmark so we can make some fisse together. Good luck with your Swedish and Danish, bøsse.

@Loejseren my Abdullah brother... we have had SUCH great times on Perp and for another matter; in real life. I remember from my sweatervest days, when you would try to teach me how-to-perp and I would be like: "LET'S KILL SOMEONE AND TAKE THEIR SHIT" and you would just list up all these rules that I would be breaking. That was even way before you became enforcer.
We had some funny and great times, thanks for that.

@John Daymon "AHAH"... I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED WITH A PERSON SO MUCH VIRTUALLY.
I remember meeting you in my early Perp days through Loejseren, and everytime we saw eachother alone, we would be like: "FUCK YOU" "YEAH FUCK YOU TOO". But when Loejseren were nearby, we would be like: "sup" "sup", HAHAHA.
We have had SO many fun times that it is getting to the point where it is uncountable. I'll make sure we stay in contact, so we can maybe meet one day with Phillip Ryde, AHAH.

@Ben Lockwood I remember you as this mysterious guy that always would be keeping Loejseren busy, playing either WOW or CS:GO or some other shit. I then got to know you ingame through Loejseren, and you turned out to be such a lad. Me, you and Abdi have had some banterous moments ingame, thanks for that.

@Feng Yamaguchi, me and Loejseren's first impression of you was pretty bad. You would be going around with all these retards (The Yamaguchi squaaad), breaking rules, ruining everything and being complete dumbasses towards everyone. BUT HOLY SHIT, HAVE YOU CHANGED. Now you are probably one of the dankest people I know on Perp. You are such a hilarious guy, finding the fun in everything and when you, me and Loejseren were on Perpheads, a fun time would be assured.
Thanks for that, Feng. It really has been great. #RENDOS

@Bolli, I remember just thinking of you as this almighty staff member that could perish you as soon as you ran into him ingame... but then you just turned out to be this fat, greasy Icelandic nerd, with a lille tissemand. But really, you're a great nerd and a helpful one at that, cause I remember when GTAV came out and it wasn't working for me, I decided to write to you about it on Steam. You then came up with several solutions for me, and one of them worked. I felt so thankful and you were just like: "k, good." But anyways, thanks. We've had some laughs, and I would also like to thank you for that.

@Blicky you fat cunt. You're a trustworthy guy, always up for doing some shit. We've had some fun times; calling eachother inappropriate things, late-night raids, late-night growing and other fun raids with the org. Don't change yourself, you're just the right kind of cunt.

@Niko din fede abe. Our midnight banter was always great; watching youtube videos, racing and you being a twat. Thanks for that, hope you do well in school with Feng and all, hehe.

@MrAaron your laugh is amazing, and the way you manage to just fuck up everything when we base is also amazing. I will never forget what happened in church, when you decided to craft without a fireextinguisher and thereby burned the whole of church down, everything was just GONE. But atleast you refunded everything. Stay dank, Aaron.

@Jon Godinn you never sent me those snaps of you arriving to the Danish airport yelling: "FISSE", but I forgive you.
Everytime I would just be chilling somewhere ingame, you would suddenly appear saying some bad Danish words and punching me. You're rude and weird, but in a good way. Keep it up.

I know there are lots of other people that deserves to be mentioned, but you know who you are :)

Owners:

Thanks for making such an amazing server and community, you made all my experiences on Perpheads possible and I would like to thank you all for that.

Keep making Perpheads a worthwhile place to be!

Have a good one, everybody.

Reaction score
Well, I did not expect this. Bye Matty, you were great. Mission impossible style going to our cabin the other day was great, come on to blow shit up with me and Feng some time. Maybe we won't kill ourselves.

Reaction score
Du fedt kusse why would you leave me :(. One day I will meet you in real life trust me :booty: Anyway it has been really good and this makes me cry every time
maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Promise me to hack their website.

On serious note tho, never got to roleplay with you sadly. Goodbye.

Reaction score
Goodbye Mathias, hope to see you at a party somewhere or hang out with you someday.

brems.

Reaction score
wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

It's been an amazing time with you Matty, really... I've never laughed with anyone as much as I have with you, we've always stuck up for each other and helped each other in so many situations, I don't know why but we've always laughed with each other for some reason..

All the time we've been on skype or ts laughing at things/people/watching videos together, it's been an amazing ride and I hope that you will come on every now and then

MattIs

Bye Matty! You've been a good player and it's sad to see you go! Good luck in later life buddy!

Reaction score
You used to always steal my car at bazaar. It's a shame to see you go mate! You have been a great member of the community, and I wish you luck for the future :)

Reaction score
Its been nice knowing you on the server and the times we based and i used too fuck up lol but honestly you were a very kind and helpful friend who was very cheerful and was willing too help people out. i want too also thank the times you have helped me out with stuff.Good luck in your future -Kane

User0

I've seen you a lot in game but never role played with you but I always see you driving that AUDI then now a better AUDI. I hope you have enough time to come and say hello. gymnasium? shaun triggered. :troll:

Reaction score
Bye matty boy :( jeg elsker dig!

It have been fun having you around and Ive learnd so much in dansih being around you (not) <3

Reaction score
awwwwh :(, Now who's gonna run me over with his car :(

Anyway, Goodbye mate, You were a good friend and i respect you so much.

Roj

Reaction score
Even though i don't really know you, you will be missed,
Good luck with your Gymnasium