Resignation

• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date

Deleted member 6228

Hello,

This is me saying goodbye (for now!) to the Perpheads staff team.
I'm making this post because I do not want any misinformation spreading around saying I was demoted for this or that etc, but instead I decided to resign because I've been nothing but unhappy while I've been staff.

Players are always difficult to deal with, but that is to be expected, why I am resigning is due to the role feeling pointless. I have zero say in what happens on the server and what has recently happened with CM just highlights this. I have nothing against @Dom_ and think he is a good candidate, but I think people wanted this to be a community vote. When I put forward fixes to the fact that no 'decent' candidates came forward I was simply ignored. I wont lie either, I would have liked to have had the chance to apply myself, but I originally declined as I would have to be demoted to do so, until it changed and you could combine staff and the role. However at that point I didn't get the chance to apply.

When I message the senior admins regarding important server matters, I simply get ignored. This is nothing against either of them, I like them as friends and I always will, but some of the decisions that are made honestly just baffle me. I'm just fed up with being ignored and having no say, even on minor things. I suggest staff meetings for lower members of the staff team and I get completed ignored, despite misinformation being awful within the staff team, it's impossibly to get a straight answer from anyone and when you go to the source, IE SA+, you don't get replies.

Maybe I'll decide to come back in the future and give staff another try, but right now I've not enjoyed my time. I hope @Dom_ in his role as CM can fix some of these problems, but that remains to be seen.

Special thanks for @LEWIS 088 and @Shay for trying their best to help me out.
I appreciate being given a chance by everyone in the admin team, especially after coming back from a permanent cheating ban, I like to think I made Perp history with that! I'm sure I'll be back again to give it another crack, I just can't seem to stay away.

This is goodbye, for now.

Reaction score
f9aa9456ce38c0cb775d1e87cec7bb82.png

You did the right thing chief, keep it up, dont be a janitor again :)!

Reaction score
I have zero say in what happens on the server and what has recently happened with CM just highlights this. I have nothing against @Dom_ and think he is a good candidate, but I think people wanted this to be a community vote.

Tbh even if there was a vote people would have just voted for Dom anyways.

Best of luck in future endeavours.

Deleted member 6228

And when they changed their mind, we didn't even get to run for it