Response times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You guys always respond to random shit like a person walking on the highway, but never to RDM and RDA calls, Your response times are shit, and I know sometimes you are in RP situations, but by not responding you are ruining other peoples' RP.

Reaction score
"random shit like a person walking on the highway" It's not random it's rule 3.21. Admins are busy they get a lot of reports and cant respond to all of them at once, and some admins want to RP not just do reports all day.

Reaction score
You're currently disrespecting the staff team. There's 60 people online so there can be alot of rp sits. Usually there's about 5 reports about something big meaning a LOT of the staff members are in admin sits that last about 30 min even 1 hour

Deleted member 5920

Stop bitching, with that atittutde I could see why they wouldn't respond to you.

Ash

Reaction score
How about stop moaning about these things when we have loads of reports to do and we actually want to roleplay sometimes? You're not the only person on the server and you're not special either, it will take us some time to complete the reports as there is a lot of them, however this is no reason to start moaning and crying about it is there? Also another thing, explain how we ruin others roleplay when we come and sort it out to make RP Better?

Reaction score
To be honest, I often see ''Staff members'' just Roleplaying, I understand, you really wish to play and enjoy mod sometimes, but still, now people (Puffy) complain, because you're not responding, well, if you CANT handle it, then take some more members, oh wait, 90% gets denied, because community says no, because they dont know them, and most of them write (+support/-support), because someone from staff wrote it. Well, I can agree with this, but also, I can disagree some things in your, ehm....... discussion? Well, Daymon, I cant see much disrespect here, he could write it without words like ''shit'', but well, still. But as I read from your message Puffy, you were pretty mad, when you were writing it, right?

Reaction score
You seriosuly don't understand that reports (Atleast mine are) are responded to in time order, we dont respond to individual reports differently, each report is serious no matter what offence it can be. This i find is highly disrespectful and just not needed.

Reaction score
You are a fool. The staff aren't your slaves, they're volunteers

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought you were leaving so why do I still see rude posts from you? The staff isn't your private property wich does everything you want. They actually have lots of reports at peak hours. So please calm down your sassy ass and deal with it.

Reaction score
In my opinion every single report is important since it can make people stop doing the thing they are doing wrong, even when its just a simple 3.21. + it really depends on how many staff are on / how many reports there are. Also alot of these issues can be fixed with a nice demo and ban request. ^^

Reaction score
As a long time member of the Administration Team I consider myself more than capable of commenting to your concerns regarding the response times. First of all, let's look back at roughly 7 Months ago here's what the staff team looked like back then:

eca028a4a0.jpg

118a5df3b5.jpg

Now I think we can all agree the scoreboard is rarely ever that full nowadays, especially considering this photo was taken on a Thursday (08/06/14) Now you'd think that with such a large and 'active' staff team that reports would get dealt with and resolved efficiently and pro actively. Unfortunately this wasn't the case, reports would remain open for large periods of time whilst a select few of staff members went through them. Here are some examples of the Report menu back then:

985fd79f79.jpg

f3cb4cd998.jpg

Bear in mind, those screenshots were taken when the server had 40-60 players on and 7-8 Staff Members, so for just one Admin alone to be able to do so many in a row means reports were open for 10-15 minutes at a time, how's that for 'bad response time'.

Now let's fast-forward 6 Months and look at both of these factors:

24674ff7ee.jpg

7c9f30b654.jpg

Currently there are roughly 3-6 staff members on the server at 60/60 population on the average weekday, you may think this would result in less reports being done and a longer response time right? Well in my not so humble opinion this is definitely not the case, even with only 4 admins/mods on the server reports are done pro actively. There are several obvious reasons for this, including Senior Administration's ability to track reports, but that's not the point of this post, what I'm trying to emphasize is today's Staff Team is as good as I've ever seen it in terms of reports being dealt with, Ban Requests being resolved, Ban Appeals being answered etc.

And what you have to keep in mind @[CVA] Puffy Sandvich is that the Administration Team are volunteers and if you're unhappy with their performance as a whole, making a thread bashing them for it and putting them down is not the way to help them improve.

Lastly, let's see some of your reports:

Puffy Sandvich STEAM_0:1:51937904 /report I can't get out of my pool at subs 1

Puffy Sandvich STEAM_0:1:51937904 /report The door

Puffy Sandvich STEAM_0:1:51937904 /report I am stuck in the city hall pool lol

Puffy Sandvich STEAM_0:1:51937904 /report Light at intersection won't change

If an admin sees a report that simply says 'The Door' is he going to want to give it a high priority? No.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why the hell do you think I am applying for Enforcer look at what they have to do all day and how many are on I have even seen only one or two sometimes. So let me ask you what the hell are a few staff on the server supposed to do with a whole server and a lot of reports.

The Staff could use people co-operation not their whining.

Shut up and give them a break don't you think they are doing enough already?

Reaction score
This post really annoys me. All you're thinking about is yourself; the staff are allowed to enjoy themselves on this server too! You should respect the fact that they even volunteer to improve your experience on this server. They try to get to reports as quick as they can, and you need to be patient and respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.