Riekelt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Riekelt

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
As a long time member of the community, I have always enjoyed my time as a staff member and being able to help players out with their reports and questions along with assisting new players in finding their way on the server.

My last time as a staff member ended rather unfortunately, as the administration team was aware. (I'd be happy to elaborate privately, since it's not something I want to throw around on the forum.) And the circumstances since then have changed in a drastic manner (again feel free to contact me privately for more information) to the point where I feel like I am able to comfortably make the commitment required to be an active staff member.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I do not have anything special to add to this Enforcer application.

Thank you for taking the time reading my Enforcer application, any feedback (and comments) are welcome.

Reaction score
You have only recently came back to the server, although you was a mod previously to my knowledge you left on somewhat "bad" terms. While you have been back you havn't really shown any rule knowledge that I know of and I havn't seen you make any AR's/reports.
-support from me

Reaction score
As I have no knowlegde of the above mentioned 'bad terms' and you've been a mod before. I think you would have a firm understanding of PERP. Plus you can be a breath of fresh air. For now a + support from me. Goodluck!

Reaction score
You could have added more details into your application since it feels like you're just trying your luck.

Regardless, everyone deserves a chance.

Reaction score
I have been very active over the past 6 months and to be honest, I've seen you maybe like 3 times. I think maybe before applying again you should make a comeback on the server.

Spooda

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Tbh all my experiences with you have been negative and you just seem like a really hard person to like and I wouldn't want to have to deal with that as a player

-support

Reaction score
Honestly as the boomer of the moderator team, I remember when Reikelt was active as staff. He did great.

The problem was when you went on a gargantuan bout of unexplained inactivity longer than you should really have been allowed to get away with and you've only recently come back from it.

I'd say let time tell at this point. At the moment I cannot confidently vouch for you despite your great performance as moderator previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.