Riekelt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Riekelt

IN-GAME NAME: Michelle Bowman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Quite a while ago I decided to resign from my position as a Moderator in this amazing community, one of my most regretful decisions I may have ever made in my life.
In my time of being away from the staff team I have really missed being an member of the staff team and helping out the players of this community and doing reports.

While my time before applying for this position has been relatively clean, no new in-game warnings nor bans, I have been banned from the shoutbox in a regretful and stupid comment regarding a religious group, which I should not have made and will never make again, I hope that the Senior Administration can look past this fact and is willing to give me a chance to become a staff member to help out this great community again.

As described in my first application I have a long career of rule enforcement in game communities and internet forums, several skills have helped me in this:
- Listening: Whenever I encounter a situation: I always try to get both stories, compare them, and question them.

- Patience: In my long career I have encountered a lot of people that other admins would merely give up on. But in some cases I have helped these players turn their gaming lives around by actually walking them through some essential rules, and explaining how to prevent being a "minge" in general.

- Roleplay: My roleplay skills are – in my own opinion – great: where others might just start unloading bullets into a criminal like Arnold Schwarzenegger, I have tried to make situations into a for example realistic hostage situation: Mikey and Chris can vouch for me here.

- Flexibility: When the server needs me, I can be online under most circumstances unless I'm at school or work, that is.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Trying to be, however my graphics card driver does not like somethings that Teamspeak tries to do, so since I have Windows 10 there may be days that I am just unable to start Teamspeak (same goes with Skype).

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: N/A.

Deleted member 1235

He was a great moderator before hand and I am sure he can easily return to that standard.
+Support

Reaction score
I loved the way Riekelt took care of sits before he resigned. +Support

Reaction score
Fuck an application,just give him mod right away!

+support

Was a great mod before

Reaction score
He deserve this rank anyway.

He's such a kind person, lovely and friendly and helpful

I really have nothing much to say since everyone know how he's perfect from every side.

+Support

User0

I only have a few worries which are you being active on the server and other things. Recently I've only seen you on the server a couple times and never on TeamSpeak. Other than that your cop role-play is on the spot and you understand the laws.

(Timezone is PST by the way)

Reaction score
Right Riekelt,
I think that you have great knowledge of the server rules and laws however I believe you need to be on the server a bit more as you have just come back from being inactive

Reaction score
dont he will turn Perpheads to islamicstateheads

JK

he deserve to be a moderator again and please dont resign this time , HUGE SUPPORT

Reaction score
Thanks for all of your replies, although I don't really get where the "only seen you for one day" thing comes from, as I've been starting to get more active one the server a little while ago, I've got to admit, the last week was not my most active week but it has definitely been improving since my resignation.

As for Teamspeak, I was unable to start Teamspeak for quite a while due to a graphics card bug with Windows 10 (don't ask for that logic, I don't get it either, same goes for skype, my card just crashes and then my PC bluescreens), while I understand that being active on Teamspeak is a requirement I feel like I can meet that requirement in the period of time to come.

MattIs

+support - Riekelt is a great guy and was a fantastic member of the team. He was attentive and would always respond to reports.

Reaction score
ph negative support banned from shoutbox for "racism".

ph accept him. ex-mod, still alright guy to this day.

Reaction score
+Support, literally could not give a toss if you have been inactive, if you've made an application it's implied that you intend to dedicate your time to the server, not to mention you don't have alzheimer's so you're not going to forget the rules, and it's not like it's a massive document or anything which has insanely long subsections, as an ex-moderator that has worked alongside Riekelt in the past, I can assure you all that he was will be an efficient staff member and a valuable asset to the senior administration team.

Reaction score
I'm going to be giving my + Support to this amazing candidate. Although I have not seen Riekelt much from when he was a staff member I've dealt with some of his reports he has made in game and it's a pleasure helping him.

Reasons to accept this candidate:

Was an amazing staff member beforehand and left on good terms.
Fairly active (could improve this)
Knows laws.
Knows rules
Really friendly.

I do not have any reasons to list on why he should be denied.
I wish you the best of luck with your application and hope to see more of you in the future.

Reaction score
+Support
Was a brilliant staff member in the past, definitely deserves to become a staff member again. Nothing negative to say about Riekelt at all, knows rules and laws and that, generally a nice bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.