Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Riekelt

IN-GAME NAME:
Michelle Bowman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Since day one on PERPHeads, I have always felt that this was a community that I wanted to be a part of.
This especially due to the fact that the community is always willing to reach out to new players, such as helping them out when they are new to the server, or giving new players tours.

As a prime example, back when I was a complete and total sweatervest, I had no clue how to get past loading because my PC had a habit of crashing; I decided to hit up the community, and you gave me a way to still be able to play, and I am thankful for that. From that point onward, I decided to share my knowledge to new players, and to other community members. (If anyone needs that fix hit me up.)

I started to make more friends in the community, such as the TheDrunkenRage, and got involved in some organizations, such as the Black Roses and the Armenian Mafia; within these organizations I would share my rule knowledge with others essentially to prevent them from doing wrong in certain scenarios.

I've got to admit, I have screwed up, simply because at the time, adrenaline was pumping, and I was ready and eager to raid the Zaigers... not realizing that I happened to have burnt down a house to the ground before I could actually accomplish my real goal; I’m sorry for that, as stated before in my Ban Apology.

At this point I feel that my awareness of the rules has grown in such a way that I am now capable of enforcing them. At present I find myself preventing people from breaking them by simply informing them about them, and want to take it to the step where I will be able to help out the entirety of this fantastic community.

Before my time at PERPHeads, I have had a long career surrounding rule enforcement; I feel that these skills have helped me greatly along the way:
- Listening: Whenever I encounter a situation: I always try to get both stories, compare them, and question them.

- Patience: In my long career I have encountered a lot of people that other admins would merely give up on. But in some cases I have helped these players turn their gaming lives around by actually walking them through some essential rules, and explaining how to prevent being a "minge" in general.

- Roleplay: My roleplay skills are – in my own opinion – great: where others might just start unloading bullets into a criminal like Arnold Schwarzenegger, I have tried to make situations into a for example realistic hostage situation: Mikey and Chris can vouch for me here.

- Flexibility: When the server needs me, I can be online under most circumstances unless I'm at school or work, that is.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Trying to be, however i find that it only obstructs my roleplay when i am in the server, that's why most of the time you will find me muted if playing.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Nope.

Last edited:
Reaction score
owh shit nigga lemonpuch,
i +support u homiedawg you seem to know the shit.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425541263,1425541200][/DOUBLEPOST]something fucked up with my text,
it is, i've been playing with him sometimes and he knows the rules and he's friendly too. cum at me

User0

+Support I've been your partner many times seeing you as the LT. Your RP is very good and you haven't broke and rules in front of me. You are a very good officer enforcing the law which in my eyes would make you good at enforcing rules. You also helped a new player as a cop on how to do correct searches and everything.

Reaction score
+Support

I have seen you playing as a LT alot and you can do that really good.
You also know alot about the rules.

Reaction score
Well, i can see how mature you are in here, to be honest;

https://www.lemonpunch.net/members/riekelt.6536/

And actually. I have found lots of things about how mature you are but, lets just better keep'em with me.. crap. Also, how racist you are against, African-American people. Thats great... and um, i didnt know you are a male prosititue, thats what LemonPunch says.. actually your LP Profile says.

Alright, please dont get offended because there is nothing to be offended, so good luck in your application, im not going to support or unsupport you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright, so i have been looking at replies, and here is just me clarifying some things.

First of all, my Lemonpunch past is, as it says, in the past.
My remarks on my profile at the time were made while in Teamspeak with co-staffmembers.
These remarks where not intended racist, or discriminating in any matter, therefore i think that you should know that in no situation a forum profile can give an accurate representation of one's maturity. (Due to these posts i have decided to remove these, as these were intended to be deleted later on anyways.) That's what LinkedIn's for.

As for my position in helping out other communities with developing matters, i feel like i can do this next to a position as enforcer, as i do not intend in any way to assist a community in administrating their servers. You could say i'm doing a similar thing as what is offered on ScriptFodder as jobs.

I hope this clarifies somethings, if you still happen to have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I don't really give supports, or minus supports on applications; so I'm just going to give you this advice.
I've seen you around before, but you're not really that guy. The guy who should be an Enforcer due to his extensive love for the community. Making yourself known and leaving your mark is usually how to get into the staff team, your extensive rule knowledge is very good however and you do seem like you could fit the role.

What I'm trying to say here, is get on the teamspeak more, increase your 38 messages on the forum a bit, get youself out there, talk to the staff team, re-apply.

Reaction score
Good roleplay and knows the server rules very well. +support.

M

Reaction score
Riekelt is an exceptional roleplayer of whom rarely 'fucks up'. Typically, you can see Riekelt patrolling Paralake as a lieutenant that knows his stuff and acts appropriately and effectively.

Additionally, with such an extensive record of experience: I don't see how he wouldn't be suited to the job at all.

Areas for improvement:
Try and get a few ban requests out there should you ever need to: this demonstrates how you identify and understand where people have infringed upon the rules.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
+/-Support
I know @Riekelt well, I think, and the problem I face with supporting this is the fact that until about a week ago, I had no idea who he/she was. lets compare that to @Blicky and most people know him well already, even since before his first denied enforcer application. Don't get me wrong, I think he would be a good enforcer, I just don't think he is well know enough as of now to make this application, I will update this in about a week, in which I will either stay Neutral, or give my support, There is little chance I would -Support this, because all in all @Riekelt is a great community member, but not known enough yet, so as of now, I Stay Neutral.

MZ9

Reaction score
+ Support he seems to know the rules very good he helped me out of an serious sit. today and i think he should atleast be an enforcer :))

Reaction score
+Support! Good roleplayer. Knows the rules.
He would be a great enforcer!

Reaction score
Riekelt would suit this role perfectly, he's been going around helping new sweater-vests with me along with helping people in /help as well as taking AyJay's advice and getting more involved within the community, a perfect example of a great role-player.

You have my +Support.

MattIs

You have my +Support
  • You role-play well and I think you would fit this position well.
  • He knows the rules to a good enough extent
  • He is friendly and helps out in /help and /ooc
What you can improve:
  • Try to be a little more active on the Teamspeak by getting to know absolutely everyone.
Thanks for reading this and I wish you the best of luck with your enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.