Roj

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Roj

IN-GAME NAME:
Danny McGarrett

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59384745

The Netherlands

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Well. Let me start off by saying I have a great track record regarding my time as moderator, administrator within other communities. I would also like to mention the fact that I have dedication to the rules. After which I RP'd for a bit longer and proceeded to study some rules and plan on gluing myself to the rules list and also increasing my activity. I am dedicated, know how to moderate, administrate and do well with speaking my mind- I can control whether I am saying something offensive or not (have the old 'filter'). I can be reasonable, don't like banning as a primary punishment and foster the philosophy that humans can change if given the chance. I have a good sense of loyalty, dedication, integrity, assertiveness, etc. I understand the means of proper discipline due to my experience with GTARP (which died) and also other servers of which I moderated and administrated for before.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I go on Teamspeak regularly, as in for a few hours each day. Literally every time I am on the servers, I go on the Teamspeak. Teamspeak is fun for me, sometimes more so than the servers. I find the chemistry I build with people to be both pleasurable and admirable. I usually come on to TS channels nowaday to actual conversation, as opposed to insanely loud micspam like the old days. The point is, I enjoy the Teamspeak servers and enjoy the interaction being on Teamspeak brings.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Something i have to offer:

Experience in administrating, moderating. I have experience being staff in other game modes. I am a very open-minded person with a lot of experience. I don’t feel the conduct of my service as a moderator will be too biased given that I accept everyone as who they are and that I can tell the difference between a professional environment and more of a laid-back, social environment.

I offer about 5-6 hours a day and perhaps 7 hours on weekends. I know quite a bit of PERP. I try to give warnings more than I try to give bans.

Also i'd like to thank @Jordan for warning me on the forums, i was not aware of the rules list on the forums, now i am.

And last, i'd like to say sorry to @Chris for sometimes being a complete ass in-game, i now know how hard it is as Supervisor and why you should be a bit rude, which i comepletly understand now.

Reaction score
I have rarely seen you on the server and never in help chat I do believe you need to work on your reputation and helping others before you consider going for enforcer. I will not support you mostly to not knowing what you can do and from what I was reading it seems that you are quite new I could be wrong then again you were warned for not knowing the rules.

I do not believe that you are ready for this position.

Update : Your activity has had a massive change recently sorry for not updating this I was not keeping track. I will change to neutral I am not completely sure if you are ready or not for enforcer I would keep track of you and then decide if I should or not but I have a upcomming holiday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-support You demoted me while i was driving my cruiser no RP at all, 2.1, Also i don't think you're ready for this position, sorry.

Reaction score
- Support never saw you you trying to help in help chat or ooc , or even on the server .

Ayjay

Reaction score
I really don't understand many of the above references to in-game time, and the help he gives.
I feel that Roj would make an astounding Enforcer if given the chance, an amazing person with thorough knowledge of the laws and the rules. Plays nearly every day (from what I've seen) and overall has a great attitude towards the server.

I don't do these a lot, but you have my support.

Reaction score
Roy is a very friendly player , he was one of the guys that helped me out when I first joined PH. After spectating him for the last days I can only support his application. He is very mature and wouldn't struggle as enforcer, his role-play is outstanding at most times.

Reaction score
Hi Roy, your very active in-game and I like the way you present yourself maturely, the one concern is you said your going to a cop school and this would possibly lower your activity on PERP?

Truth behind your negative ratings:
f5ea833c97563c5607f396d10e40e76f.gif
- This is a rating train and take no notice of it.

a24a1a41b524d44d5dea07f6fd9fb625.png

Death howl hasn't been on the past few weeks for when you returned.

e72ead30c497fe060c3b0da3d93c4434.png

Saltguy has been banned until 2 days ago where he was unbanned.

449edc3dab16f1ba9868fee40202ceab.png

Shokron has been banned for 3 weeks, gosh no wonder he hasn't seen you.
8cfbd314ebbe0e73c0d26ec478908d4f.png

Reaction score
At first, I was not sure what I would put down about you but I am fairly sure now.

In recent times, I have seen you online a lot, which shows your dedication towards the server and towards achieving this promotion to Enforcer. Furthermore, you help more often in [Help] chat than you have in the past which shows you have the knowledge and skills required for this position.

Other qualities are noticed but I believe this is all I need to say.
Best of luck,

Status
Not open for further replies.