[ENFORCER] Roj / Danny McGarrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roj

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Danny McGarrett

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59384745

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I Should be Enforcer because i know the rules well enough to enforce them, i know i've broke one a month ago, but that was because i was just stupid..
I started playing PERPHeads as the first ever PERP Server i've ever played ( Like serious ), and i liked it. I stopped because of school and a personal problem, but that is passed now. I got plenty of time left to spend it into PERPHeads.
As i said in my applications before, i am going to the Police Academy, i got accepted, if i pass this year, i will go to academy.
Since i've been with PERPHeads i love the semi-seriousRP, and i am sure right now that i can handle myself in situations, i know the rules well enough to enforce them. I love to help people, its nice and people are giving respect back to you.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, All of PeopleOfGaming servers except the POGRP one.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, i am active on TeamSpeak 3 after school and in weekends.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I've passed all of the requirements
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played. []
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. []
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) []
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. []
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone. []
  6. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server. []

CONTACT INFORMATION: TeamSpeak 3
Steam *CLICK*

Reaction score
+Support - You're a great guy that has some outstanding roleplay abilitys, you dont take shit from anybody and if you see someone breaking rules you try to tell them how to fix it and (if so) what they did wrong to stir them away from making the same mistakes. You're a great applicant and you could easily handle the job as an Enforcer!

Reactions: Roj
Reaction score
Try not to get stuck on the highway all the times so you can actually enforce the rules, anyways you're good guy and you follow the rules well and bla bla my opinion doesn't mean 1 damn because i have 100000000 warnings and bans

Status
Not open for further replies.