PERP | What has it become?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date

Deleted member 4084

Just fyi - I don't grow as much, and never have 'power-grown'.
A lot of people know I have grown before, and I don't deny it. But just for those people who think I am, think again.
If you really think I'm a powergrower, do you really know me?

Reaction score
This isn't directed at just op, to everyone posting on this;

It has honestly just become banter, I don't think people value how great this community actual is. It seems so many people complain about the raiding issues, powergrowing and stuff, come up with a solution for it! At the end of the day everyone's having fun and until a valid solution is made, it'll probably stay this way. Besides, everyone seems to complain 'back in evo, so much better ye' Imo our standards of roleplay have just increased, roleplay in Evocity was garbage and was your everyday PERP server, not saying that it was a bad thing, however times have changed and certainly our standards of roleplay have increased greatly.

Try joining in on Team Speak 3 every once in a while, playing other games with community members. It's videos like these which make me realize how amazing it is to be part of the community. /cringe.

// EDIT

We're on a sandbox game where literally anything can be done (APART FROM MAKING A FUNCTION TO TURN DOWN THINGS LIKE GOVERNMENT RADIOS FFS) maybe have a think and see what can stop people having to raid and grow all day?

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my honest oppinion, it's where your interests are, want to make money and get an expensive car?
Go and powergrow...
Now I am here from V2 and gone inactive for a while and I can also see that a lot has changed, but one thing did not change at all;
PassiveRP is what you make of it, and it gets more fun if others start to join your PassiveRP, I agree with @lelios1 on that you shouldn't force people or do it for a recommendation...
Me personally I like to RP as an underaged, broke and homeless girl, me walking around on the streets gets me into situations of being mugged, raped and kidnapped, however when I go to the Police Department I am always lucky and find someone who is willing "to help me with my fear of people because I got traumatised"
as matter of fact today someone was willing to go off duty and help me "rehabilitate" by buying a place to live etc.

I like to put my self into difficult situations like these, it opens and restricts options for me... For example; I can't take a car, can't buy a house, need to watch out in the dark because of criminality and I need to scavenge food and materials... However I meet great people that want to help me out.

Today I was being held in the holding cell for a long time, I didn't mind it though, people were RolePlaying with me and I enjoyed every single minute of it. I love how I can't predict what is going to happen, will I be kidnapped, mugged or helped tomorrow? I don't know it and I enjoy it...

The point I want to make is; It's an amazing server and there are still a lot of people that are willing to Roleplay their asses off, you just need to find them:)

Thanks for reading,

Spook

P.S Thanks to the amazing people, which are too much to tag, that showed me that doing RP on this server is amazing!

Reaction score
Not to a point where you go ahead and do something 'foolish' where people don't have the ability to have fun,
You mean having such an OP base that cannot be raided by the harpers and c+ combined?
It has to be fun for both parties you know.

build 'bases' to a point where they can't "passive role-play".
So you define having a maze of concrete barriers passive RP?
  • Adding onto what @MidoTheCigar said: Where has the passive rp gone? It used to be amazing, but now it's gone to 'aggressive role-play' some might say: "Well doing some jobs is passive roleplay" No. That's not the case, we're not social anymore, we grow, sell, kill repeat.
Perhaps the lack of PassiveRP
people don't like to passive RP.
Back to the old arguments about passive RP,
Passive RP doesn't just appear. You choose yourself to engage in the raid>grow>repeat circle. If you see such a lack of passiveRP. Do RP that interests other players. Sure i can create a store where i pretent to flip burgers, but why would others care? Why not create RP that enable's others to join in?