Server Suggestion Roleplay thread

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Role-play thread to discuss roleplaying in-game on the forums, maybe even a thread to get people to join certain role-playing groups.

Why should this be added? (pros): Will give people a better insight on what people do when it comes to role-playing and if they want/can join or not, and if people join role-plays it will get more people to role-play I think.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None? I think it just takes a little while to make a role-play thread is all.

*Other additions: X

Reaction score
Ive read this thread like 5 times and I'm finding it really hard to understand what you mean by a roleplaying thread, roleplaying groups etc

Could this be what you mean?

Reaction score
Ive read this thread like 5 times and I'm finding it really hard to understand what you mean by a roleplaying thread, roleplaying groups etc

Could this be what you mean?
What I think he means is like a roleplaying section on the forums, where people can get ideas from or join Roleplaying groups, correct me if I understood it wrong @Envionic

Reaction score
Could you elaborate on Roleplaying groups?
For example road workers, I remember when I was unbanned there were people that made scaffolds on slums and people can maybe apply or message the head of the group in order to join it. Keep in mind that's just how I understood Envionics post, im not sure if thats exactly what he meant

Reaction score
Oh sorry, what I mean is that there's on the forums an actual thread thingy dedicated to just RP, like under Paralake City there's a thread called in-game role-playing for example.

Reaction score
Ive been rping as a fisherman and i think this thread would be good and maybe encourage RP instead of powergrowing for 10 hours