Roleplay

Reaction score
I like what @Jack Bushross wrote, and he motivated me to make my gas station again.

And yes you can come rob it, I remember Ava doing it and it was absolutely hilarious. They got out with like 50,000 I believe, I just drop it in the little backroom I have and if you just come in with a gun you can go there n' snatch as much money as you want.

We also RP'd some dumb stuff where I had a codelock on my door, the door was just a wooden barricade of course but if they cracked the code I'd physgun the barricade away to get to the money.

Reaction score
he was an AR simulating cum slut when he wanted to be but decent at RP, his entire group left unluko
He may have been, but lets be frank, at that time almost everybody was AR hungry. I mean we were a bunch of kids, around 14 to 16 years old. Few wanted friendships, people were looking for beef.

Reaction score
Congratulations @ardomaxi !

Your RP has been seen and will be rewarded accordingly, we were impressed that you, despite setbacks, made a club in the church and we feel that this kind of perseverance within RP should be rewarded! You transformed the church into a vibrant club which managed to withstand bombings and raids to continue the RP for the people involved. Not only do we believe that this refreshing use for the location should be rewarded but we also believe that this kind of persistence within RP is something that should be endorsed.

We hope to see more from you and wish you the best of luck with your clubbing endeavors!
Best Regards.

Deleted member 3131

Your RP has been seen and will be rewarded accordingly, we were impressed that you, despite setbacks, made a club in the church and we feel that this kind of perseverance within RP should be rewarded! You transformed the church into a vibrant club which managed to withstand bombings and raids to continue the RP for the people involved. Not only do we believe that this refreshing use for the location should be rewarded but we also believe that this kind of persistence within RP is something that should be endorsed.

We hope to see more from you and wish you the best of luck with your clubbing endeavors!
Best Regards.
nice
dont forget
@Henry
@Niko
and the poor sweater that was with us (forgot his name)

i hope we get more props in the future. if you want to promote passive RP that's the best way. give us things to use, imagination is strong but in a videogame its appalling that we must resort to it, when you can craft anything.
so my suggestion is bring props with utilities: cigars taht we can smoke and hold, more alcohol types, more food, more props for decoration, personalisable posters (to write things on) etc.
at the moment we're limited to "weapons and drugs" which means "cops vs robbers vs the few fishermen

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Best Regards.
which managed to withstand bombings and raids to continue the RP for the people involved. the fact this happened just goes to show how much people set out to ruin the experience of others, don't give me the ' I was rp'ing as terrorist' bullshit in defence.

Reaction score
which managed to withstand bombings and raids to continue the RP for the people involved. the fact this happened just goes to show how much people set out to ruin the experience of others, don't give me the ' I was rp'ing as terrorist' bullshit in defence.
that was indeed part of the reason they were bombed :/

Reaction score
nice
dont forget
@Henry
@Niko
and the poor sweater that was with us (forgot his name)

i hope we get more props in the future. if you want to promote passive RP that's the best way. give us things to use, imagination is strong but in a videogame its appalling that we must resort to it, when you can craft anything.
so my suggestion is bring props with utilities: cigars taht we can smoke and hold, more alcohol types, more food, more props for decoration, personalisable posters (to write things on) etc.
at the moment we're limited to "weapons and drugs" which means "cops vs robbers vs the few fishermen
It was pretty good, apart from the parts where those retards bombed us for no reason and olsen didn't leave us alone.