roundabout in v5??????

should we have this roundabout in v5

• yes i made the map in the first place after all

• no this is a stupid idea america is better

• im not bothered im too stupid to drive a car

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
hi in v5 would we be able to have a bit more of a european themed city by having a roundabout at the intersection it will stop people like me becoming impatient and running the red light

0jNyTbO.jpg

i spent a very long 9 minutes on this diagram if you use it inappropriately i will send you an angry email

Last edited:
Reaction score
While I find it nice that you are thinking of ideas such as the one proposed here, you also have to think of the vehicles themselves. Fredy or one of the other owners will need to change the ways the a lot of the cars handle as the turning on a lot of the vehicles are not the best and a lot of vehicles will struggle to get around it.

And there's no point in introducing it there and you are not allowed to run red lights at intersection as it's against the rules, so you saying you get impatient and run red lights is admitting to us that you break that rule.

Honestly, I don't see a point in Xquality adding this into v5 for the reasons above.

Reaction score
I love the idea but I can see people speeding over it and ignoring the laws and giving way

Reaction score
  • Staff
And there's no point in introducing it there and you are not allowed to run red lights at intersection as it's against the rules, so you saying you get impatient and run red lights is admitting to us that you break that rule.

where's your sense of humour man

I love the idea but I can see people speeding over it and ignoring the laws and giving way
not when sergeant louise love is about

Reaction score
Are we talking a real roundabout or a paint splodge on the ground?
And are ford Raptors exempt to roundabouts because they're so big? That's how it works in real life

Reaction score
Forces vehicles to slow down a bit instead of just going 140 in their veyron.

Reaction score
The regular highway intersection is good as it is considering people arrive at speeds of 90+ mph there needs to be clear signals of stop & go as to prevent retarded P1 owners from blasting straight through that shit.

However I'd love to see a "shared space" concept at the small intersection inside the city. People ignore those red lights anyways...

Reaction score
The regular highway intersection is good as it is considering people arrive at speeds of 90+ mph there needs to be clear signals of stop & go as to prevent retarded P1 owners from blasting straight through that shit.

However I'd love to see a "shared space" concept at the small intersection inside the city.

shared spaces are very dangerous in big areas

Reaction score
we're not having stupid white blobs on the floor its going to be a big proper one with arrows on it
It will have loads of flowers and a sign, and when ever this is a fatal crash people will celotape flowers to the sign in memory of the dead.
Turn the roundabout into a accident blackspot like the a259