Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Royhb

IN-GAME NAME: Joe Watson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:100068718

f4b8cd1a2c03a9c0d37effc9da4d942f.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Firstly, I would like to be an enforcer due to the way that I strive to help people that require it and I always help people to the best of my ability. If I was to get into the team I will be able to extend my ability to do this while also helping the community by enforcing the rules and doing other things which make playing on the server fair and fun for people to play on and I wish to give back to the community as a whole as I enjoy playing on the server and being able to help people is what I love to do everyday no matter what I am doing, I try to help people as much as I possibly can by myself and if I can't do it I will pass it on to someone else that has the ability to and if they cannot then I will keep trying to do it myself.

Another reason is because I am a very mature person for my age and am able to communicate to an outstanding standard while also being able to listen. These skills are one of the foundations of being a staff member considering you will be dealing with many sits and having to take two sides into account while making sure that what the person who made the report and who the report is against are within the rules and allowed on the server. Due to me being able to communicate with people I am able to be fair and be strict at the same time, Meaning that if you have done something that obviously seems like a mistake then I won't be to harsh and just advise, However if you have done something that is common sense and you have purposely done then I will treat you to how I feel and make sure the correct punishment is given.

Also I would like to become an enforcer due to the fact that I have experience in quite a few sectors in the server and can provide help and support others. In the PD I am in multiple roles which you are required to help people and answer their questions while also reviewing evidence and dealing with complaints. These two rank that I currently hold which are People services and Internal affairs have given me experience and a better understand of how to deal with people fairly and competently due to my current server rule knowledge.

Finally, I feel due to how people break rules and from what I have seen and the current number of staff I could add to that and give them support in dealing with reports and AR's. This means since I feel like that I would know what I am doing I would be able to give some of the other staff a bit of an easier job as they don't have to deal with many reports on their own. I would be able to deal with these people as i always act maturely and professional which will set and keep a good light on the staff team and what they do on a daily basis. I do not hold things against others and I am unbiased and when dealing with people they hold no advantage if they are a friend or not and if people aren't a friend they hold no disadvantage as everything I deal with everyone holds a fair and same role.

Also i want to join the staff team so i can connect with people in the community alot more and assist them when they need a staff member for a rule breaker. This means that i can use my communication skills to an advantage and help people while also fulfilling my purpose and what i like to do by speaking to people who play here and will also be very useful in sits as i can be friendly to people and get the information that is required for it mixed with my unbiased manner will be perfect. Adding onto this i am a very approachable person that anyone will speak to and will have no issue doing so as i make sure that i am not rude and always friendly to people that wish to speak to me or that i have to personally speak to about something as a friend or an issue.

Overall, I have a high level of determination for this server and everything i do in it, Especially things that i like to do and this is one of them and i can get things done in under pressure to a good standard so everything that i would do in the team will not be to a low one. Everything i do up to now and will carry on to be like this as i have set these standards for myself and everything that i wish to complete and if they are not like this then i will not stop until they are and will work all day if it is required.

I have taken time before instantly writing an application over a month or so that I have the knowledge of the rules and so that I have the ability to enforce them to a required standard. I do not sit in an apartment and grow drugs every day everything i do is to speak and communicate with the community and have a bit of fun with them so that i can widen the ability to roleplay.

I am incredibly active on the server averaging about 7-10 hours a day and also very active on the teamspeak being on there basically all day for about 10-12 hours a day. This activity allows me to help people and also speak to the community on a regular basis which i currently already do and show a active presence in these senses. If i was to get into the team alot of this time will be dealing with reports and other staff responsibilities which i am able to and fully willing to do.

Some of my personality traits + Skills:
- Unbiased
- Friendly
- Helpful
- Mature
- Quick learner
- Calm

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am on everyday where you can find me in the general channels everyday speaking to members of the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application.

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week:
Yes I currently have 2 months 21 days this may not be alot to some but however I can assure you I have alot of knowledge from this time in my opinion.
No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server:
Yes I have not had a warning in the past three months as the last time i got a warn was around the start of 2018 and i have never been banned while playing on the server once.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them:
Yes I have knowledge of the laws to a great standard due to my roles within the PLPD and have a very good knowledge of the rules too.
You must have access to and use a microphone:
Yes I have access to a microphone and I always use it when I am able to if not speaking to family or others in real life
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server:
Yes I am on the teamspeak everyday normally in the general channels so if someone asks a question that can come down and ask and I am generally there as I like to speak to people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Known Royhb for a long time now and he was, is, and always will be a level headed, calm person with a firm understanding of the rules and laws. Best of luck!

EDIT: I DIDNT KNOW, NO ONE KNEW!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score
+support
great guy, knows his stuff, kind but strict. Definitely deserves this.

Reaction score
+support,
Joe is a kind and helpful person. Not only would he be a great candidate, I'm sure he would do a great job.

Reaction score
+\- Support
  • Never seen you helping new players
  • Not really seen rping outside of PD
  • Not a very creative application
  • Nice guy
  • Impressive record but that hasnt stopped sone enforcer applications before

Reaction score
Thank you for your comment. From what i have seen you have just come back and if not sorry that i have not seen you on. You are correct about me being on duty alot however i am always helping people in game and when people asking question in OOC. I have tried to make my application easy to read while still providing the information that is obviously required and adding some more so that it is not that complex. If you have not seen me help people then i understand that as not everyone looks at OOC 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.