Rule Suggestion (Other)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: Other
Suggestion Description: I havent got a clue which topic to choose for this but yea.
Basically i just went to a police raid at hungriges, it was owned by a new player, crazy right? And we basically proceed with the raid, it ended up having 1 new player - with a "fresh" inventory, 2.5k on him, some beans and 10 weed seeds Xd, and the thing is - there was about 6 people which werent new, were armed as fuck with rifles, smgs. Pretty much what im saying is, people use new players to base with less consequences of raids happening to them.

Why should this be added?:
- Less people abusing new player perks to their advantage.
- New players having actual peace, no zergs over their heads asking to base with them.
- New player perks, being actually for new players...

What negatives could this have?:
- People crying over it.
- idk

Reaction score
i agree with this part 7 is so much but with 7 people he have high chance to win and they might inv him to there org

maybe they told him how to grow and he was regrowing
ofc he has a high chance of winning, but whats the point of him just sitting afk? if he wants to learn then i dont think he would sit afk in the corner of a base man

Reaction score
as ppl and even staff previously said, new player doors are harder to raid, crowbars/bobbys break easier, which is pretty much overpowered. Now, ppl normally dont raid new players thinking "Oh, theres probably only one or two dudes inside which dont know much" Well, to ur suprise! FUCK NO, theres 7 dudes with scars, mp5s and what not just sitting there, what are they supposed to do? a new player raided them, ended up dying before even getting more than 3 meters into the base, cuz he got penetrated by 4 dudes.
9E2E9BCD-247C-4214-8CB6-A444B9BAB53A.png

Reaction score
Now ur absolutely going away from the point of the suggestion. And the guy has been made wanted after an unsuccessful (for pd) shootout, where only 1 was alive after.
So if u dont know the FULL backstory of the situation, stick to what ive said, stick to the suggestions topic, and not some random shit
You said you were looking for a wanted suspect who was basing with a new player, and there was a group of experienced people with them.

What other factors are there to consider?

Not only are you looking for a wanted suspect, who will very possible have a group of people with them to avoid arrest but it sounds like you didn't respect the fact that they would shoot back.

Reaction score
You said you were looking for a wanted suspect who was basing with a new player, and there was a group of experienced people with them.

What other factors are there to consider?

Not only are you looking for a wanted suspect, who will very possible have a group of people with them to avoid arrest but it sounds like you didn't respect the fact that they would shoot back.
still the same shit which ive said, u werent in the raid - then dont talk nonsense! there was about 4 tfus with us, and maaany pistol cops. We were prepared, but whats the point of this conversation? about being prepared to a raid? XD? the topic of the suggestion is basing with new players, shit dont make sense, idk if ur high or not

Reaction score
Add a feature to remove new player protection if they give keys to x amount of non-new players.

It's about time we stop coddling new players, half the time new players are driving around in Mercedes and packing AKs with the amount of protection they get.
thats an absooolute fact. And that feature would work yea

Reaction score
To my understanding if a group of experienced players are caught basing behind a new player door and are reported/spotted by staff, they will tend to be kicked out.

While I'd like to see it added to the rules I'd also love for it not to be, seeing a group of 3 people target the new player base and then getting mowed down by 4 Scar-Ls is pretty deserving lol
this is honestly exactly what i was going to reply, could not have said it better

Reaction score
To my understanding if a group of experienced players are caught basing behind a new player door and are reported/spotted by staff, they will tend to be kicked out.

While I'd like to see it added to the rules I'd also love for it not to be, seeing a group of 3 people target the new player base and then getting mowed down by 4 Scar-Ls is pretty deserving lol
Then the same group fucking bomb raids a new player base 1h later.

I agree though, there’s too much possible nuance to a new player base + imo it doesn’t have to be “using” in the way the OP said. If the player is aware of the value they provide by being new to their crew, he/she can use that to boost their status in the crew and maybe join their org or build friendships with them just by helping them base as they help the new player learn.

Reaction score
Staff shouldn’t be kicking people out who hide behind new players, as to get new players experienced players must base with them and as a result you end up with a new player benefitting from their knowledge.

New player status only lasts for 3 days so it would require experienced players to go out and find another new player to recruit, which again ends up with more new players getting help.

The doors aren’t massively affected by the new player protection and if you suspect there to be an elaborate base then use a bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.