Sam's Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: MrSam

IN-GAME NAME: Sam Arnolds

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to become an Enforcer because I feel like after my 2 years of being a part of this community I have the rule knowledge and aspects that are needed to become a part of the staff. I started playing in late 2014 and have been a member of this community since, I have enjoyed playing on the server and becoming a part of perpheads, over the course of my time played on th server I have gained over 2 months of game time and expert member on the forums. I have extensive rule knowledge and always report a rules break when it occurs, I try and show my knowladge in admin sits and a vast majority of the reports I make end up leading to the person receiving punishment when I have reported them. I would like to hold the position of an Enforcer as I help out new people on th server he never I can, if new players approach me and ask for a ride somewhere I would happily take them and help them out with getting started with how to make money and get jobs or things as simple as answering a question they may have asked in the OOC chat. I have made many friends from helping newer players out.

I have also got great knowladge of the laws, I had senior officer recently however I got dismissed after my holiday as I did not inform anyone of my inactivity, I renjoy playing as a cop and have knowladge or the laws.

Now talking about the requirements, so firstly about play time I have over 2 months. I don't have any recent punishments. I have great knowladge of the rules and laws and I think I am perfectly capable of nforcing them. I also have a microphone if good quality.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am active however I do not talk that much on the teamspeak as it can get in th way of roleplay.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for taking the time of reading my Enforcer application, this is my first one since I made one which was terrible back in early 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.