Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: -Sam

IN-GAME NAME: Sam Arnolds

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:
So for those who do not know me my name is Sam and I am from England, I play Garry's mod almost every day I have been playing here at perpheads for almost 3 years now and it is by far my favourite server.

I first joined the server back in late 2014 when invited by my friend I was very intrigued by how unique the server was and began to play regularly with my friend. I started out playing as a cop and then started playing as a civilian and growing with friends that I made.

I then met some people who I started playing regularly with these we're @Shokron13 and @Garry Arnolds after playing with Garry a lot I then changed my surname to his and that's my name to this date, Sam Arnolds.

Rules and laws:
Due to me being here for over 2 years my knowledge of the rules gradually increased as I played, and at first I was not the best rule obiding person and I hugely regret that now. Although I had a bit of a record it didn't make me a bad person I would still help a lot of people out and I have made lots of friends from helping people out and I would consider myself a helpful person.

Record:
I do have a fair few warnings and bans under my name and almost all of these bans were issued in 2015 I used to make stupid decisions on the server like risking disconnecting for items for example. I hate that I did this but I can't undo that however my attitude on the severer is no where near as similar now as it as back then. I feel as though my old self made me a better person now and seeing as my last punishment was given over half a year ago I believe this is a good example to show the difference I have made.

Why me?:
I feel as though I stand out due to me experince on the server having been here for over 2 years, being here for this long shows that I can handle this rank, secondly I feel like my attitude towards situations being friendly and helpful is another reason why I stand out among others. I help people in /help and OOC all the time and being Enforcer would help me to do this and Enforce rules as I am capable of doing so.

Police experience:
I am currently a normal officer as I was only recently reinstated however I was senior officer before hand, I know this isn't the best rank the is because I play much more civ than I do police. I never thought I would be able to handle being senior officer and wasn't sure wether to apply however one time I was speaking with @LordTyla someone who is very respected in regards of the police department and one of the best officers. He said I would b good at it and so I went ahead and applied and to my surprise I got through without failing anything.

Well what significance is this to my application you may ask: This shows my knowladge of the laws, not only that but it she how I can handle something well when given the chance.

Key qualities:

-A kind and helpful attitude and personality.

-Good communication.

-Activity every day.

Previous staff experiences:
I have had experience being staff mainly on darkRP edits and once on my friends santos server always having good feedback on the server.

Other general mentions:
I have over 2 months total game time on the server I play almost everyday and I have loved the day I first play I have never really made any applications despite how much I want to be staff open the server.

How do I stand out and make a an impact: I feel as if I stand out among other players as I have been for such a great time I am always helping people in OOC and help chat. I would make s great addition to the staff team as I really enjoy helping people out and having Enforcer would further assist my ability to do so. I also help in /help and OOC chat all the time.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am active on the teamspeak, I enjoy joining the general channels and talking to the people there and muting when I am speaking in game.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading I appreciate homest feedback and constructive criticism :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been friends with Sam for ages, always a friendly guy. Knows good rule knowledge and has been a member of the community a long time, i think he would be a great enforcer. Good luck mate

Reaction score
Sam is a really good guy, been a friend of mine for a while. He does know the laws and rules very well. He is very approachable and he will always talk to anyone. Okay maybe he did have a few hiccups while being here, but hopefully he can prove to everyone that he is capable of holding the position. Believe he can be a good candidate for Enforcer. Good luck buddy.

Reaction score
I have been friends with sam for a while and he is a good guy and we have played alot untill i stopped playing but i really think he should get this position as he worth it good luck mate +Support

Reaction score
I'm gonna be straight up, Sam is a fantastic guy! He is more then willing to help out people and is a kind person and i have never seen him lose his temper when things are annoying him. He's been here for as nearly as long as i have and in my opinion he is more then capable at achieving staff member. I wish you the best of luck Sam +Support

Give this guy a chance and you will not be let down...I am sure of it.

Reaction score
One of the most honest, trustworthy people I know. He helped me while I was a sweater, when I was beefing against anyone.
IC and OOC he sets an amazing example as a mature,respected and honest member of the community.
+Support

Reaction score
Sam is an excellent choice for enforcer because he's good at rule enforcing when mods are not available!
+supprot

Reaction score
+Support he picked me up when I was a sweatervest and taught me the ropes.

All jokes aside, Sam has been apart of this community for an eternity! I've been playing with him since I joined PERP in 2015 and he is one of the friendliest people I have met. Yes, he has a few bans, but so does everyone else. I've seen nothing but excellent demonstration of rule knowledge and helpfulness coming from this individual. This is the guy you want for enforcer!

Reaction score
Sam is a very good player! He has extensive knowledge of perp and has played for as long as I can remember. Good luck Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.