Libby/ Sam Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Sam

IN-GAME NAME: Libby Dutch

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Well for those who do not know me my name is Sam, I first joined the server back in 2014 with my friend @Segeco, I am grateful for him bringing me to this community however he wasn't the best influences on the server and that has affected me now. I have been roleplaying as Sam Arnolds for the majority of my time here on the server but as of recently I am now going by the name of Libby Dutch thanks to @THE SPOOK.

I want to be an Enforcer because I feel as though I have an extensive knowledge of the rules and I believe than I have the capability to Enforce the rules on the server. I would love to be able to enforce rules on the server.
I know I do have warnings and bans but they are pretty much all from 2015 where admittedly I was not the most rule obiding person and that was mainly because of my influence from the person I played with but now thanks to people such as the spook who I have been playing with and therefore have had a much better record for not being with those types of people.

I try and help new players on the server in anyway that is possible; I try and answer every /help I see when someone makes one because I know I will be helping someone out. I also help new players buy introducing them to how everything works and eventually I get them to start making money etc.

I feel as though I would be a good staff member because of how long I have been a part of this community and during this time I feel as though I have shown that I am able to enforce rules and that I have an extensive knowledge of the rules.

-A kind and helpful attitude and personality.

-Good communication.

-Activity every day.

-Caring.

Over the course of my time on the server I have never played lots as an officer and mainly role played as a civilian therefore I have not really climbed through the ranks of the PD. I managed to get senior officer before when I got into being police for a bit however I soon lost interest and never really dedicated much time into it.

I feel like I would be a goo addition to the staff team because I am very competent and I work well with other people.

Requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Days: 83 Hours:13 Minutes:25 Seconds:0[✔]

• No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.[✔]

• You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.[✔]

• You must have access to and use a microphone.[✔]

• You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak Server. [✔]

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for everyone who has read this, I appreciate all the nice feedback and criticism :)

Reaction score
Sam is one of my best friends on perp because he is always kind and never loses his temper. He did mess around in 2015 but he now is changed and is better. He has a good knowledge of the rules and would be good as staff.

Reaction score
Ive been playing with since 2014 ish and i belive you know rules to level that u can enforce them
I wish u best luck in this app , +Support

Reaction score
I'm not saying you should not apply nor that you don't have a chance for the position, I'm just gonna say that; You've just applied and been denied, look at why you've been denied and try fixing this and then apply after a month or two, I'd rather have you go more active as a cop or just generally roleplay besides powergrowing all the time, rather annoying to have applicants over and over who never adjust their gameplay for the role

Status
Not open for further replies.