Scariest stuff you've done:

Reaction score
Here's a thread where you can post the scariest stuff you have done or what has happened to you. For me the scariest thing I've done was a desert safari in Dubai, nearly got sick all my chilli heatwave doritos mid ride.

Reaction score
ate at resturant with friends and ran off after we finished eating

we didnt even have money on us but you know you live once

Reaction score
Got some smackhead with a knife threatening to stab me mate at night then knicking my mates bike.

Reaction score
Doing the dishes I ended up dropping a cup which sent a shard into my thumb and slicing it open.

Reaction score
OjiRtyu.png

Deleted member 1235

Different types of fear I guess.

I was shit scared when I did my live Sky News thing, however, fear of consequences etc would be when the police caught me and my friends in an abandoned mental health centre in like 2010, and the took us home in the police car. Some women said we were tryna torch the place down, so they sent two cars and a van, there was only 4 of us eating pringles in a empty room lmao

Reaction score
the scariest thing i ever did was sending sensitive data unencrypted!

jk, tresspassing in bunkers and climing high shit is what i love but at the same time find scary as fuck

Reaction score
Killed a senior administrator in an Admin sit.

also throwing water bottles at @Photon 's window while his parents are home.

Reaction score
:punch:
Killed a senior administrator in an Admin sit.

also throwing water bottles at @Photon 's window while his parents are home.

// on phone

But since I've been forum banned I haven't had chance to say much, anyway Lewis noclipped in moved props I told him to get out of noclip and he did (his actions) and he got banter killed and got :punch:

Wouldn't say it was an admin sit

Reaction score
In Norway we have something called Russ. Basically Norwegian high students who celebrate them doing their final semester.
Every year we have war with them, by throwing eggs, yoghurt, alcohol, water, vinegar and other stuff at each other.
This year our school was full of disgusting shit, so we decided to get revenge.

We bought eggs at our local shop and waited for one of the Russ Buses to come (they ride in vans and buses they rent themselves, usually painted red) and when we spotted them driving. We fucked their bus with eggs, we were like 10 people.
Well, they stopped the bus and we saw they were buffed people and came after us. We ran through a forest and into another neighborhood. We spotted them riding one of my friends bikes. We called a friend to see if they left, they did. We went down and saw our bikes drenched in beer.
We did this twice, except the 2nd bus were girls.

I have a video of it, but don't think I want to share it.
Shit was scary yo.

Reaction score
I live in South London. Survival for black guys isn't too great. Everyday is scary for me. :(

Deleted member 6228

Leg slipped on my bike and I cut my calve up the gears. Almost bled to death.
Another one is going out and egging police cars on Halloween and fucking bolting it.