Scrabuz' Enforcer application (new year, new try)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. []

2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. []

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. []

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. []

5. You must maintain an active presence on the Team-Speak Server. []

STEAM NAME:
Scrabuz

IN-GAME NAME: Jaden Rogerson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:84625012

150px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to be an Enforcer, because I just love the idea of being able to help people even better and on a higher level than it is possible for me as of the current point. Furthermore I want to keep the server clean of any rule breakers. So to make it short: Help the community to the best extent possible for me.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Well, I would not count myself as a really active person on the teamspeak, but I try to be on it most of the time. (I just lag the shit out of me because my computer is from 3000+ years ago.... Really need to get a new one)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Introduction:
Hello there. I am Raphael, but most of you guys know me by the name "Jaden". I am part of this community since the 17th of September 2014. I am currently 15 years old and will, if everything goes like planned, be studying Physics by the end of 2019 or the beginning of 2020. (If not then I will fuck some criminals ass with my Walther P99 up (for those of you who did not understand (I hope thats a minority) that means I'm gonna become a LEO)) I'm living in Bottrop (which is located in Germany -> North-Rhine Westphalia -> Ruhrgebiet (for those of you who want to stalk me)). My hobbies are playing Handball and obviously gaming, eventhough my computer is absolute aids and as such I can not play much, aswell as saving somebody elses life (for example a drunk guys life who got his atery cut up because he punched through a window).
I am a member of the German Red Cross in Bottrop and hope to become a volunteer paramedic in a few years,
This is gonna be a part of my "uniform" then
Symbolbild_Rettungsassitent_Notfallsanit%C3%A4ter_Br%C3%A4ndli.jpg
because I think it is just amazing to help people in what ever way, in a game (like it is here) or by saving somebody elses life.

Previous punishments:
I currently have 4 warnings and 2 bans on record. The two bans both are from 2014, one has been issued on the 29th of July, because I attempted to mug a cop infront of the hospital (It was my first time on the okay, please don't judge me). The second one invoked on the 1st October 2014, for the mistake of mine to disconnect to avoid the loss of my weapon, eventhough I did not know that was possible.
The four warnings I received are from the 25.09.14, for not emulating and kind of vehicle damage; the 3rd of October, because I pressed my panic button while being gun-pointed. The third issued warning is from the 24th Janurary 2015, for me transporting a prisoner with lights and siren and the last punishment I received has been given out on the 28.01.2015, for shooting warning shots for no apparent reason. Since then I have not received any punishment of any kind.

How am I involved?:
I currently am a Corporal in the PLPD and have been a supervisor prior to that since the 30th June 2015. Due to that time I have gathered much experience on how everything on the server works and of how to deal with situations, as you often have to do some Enforcer-like job when responding to a call where a supervisor has been requested.
I would not say I am that active on the forums at the moment, due to me not being the kind of a person sharing their opinion with others everytime it is possible, as I am a rather introverted person. Apart from this I try to respond to as much Action Requests/Ban Appeals as possible. Sadly, it is not possible for me to post any Action Reqeusts, as my Garrys Mod and/or my computer is a damn bitch and causes me to crash everytime I start playing a demo.
As I said previously, I try to be as active on the TeamSpeak server as possible, but often am muted, due to me having a roleplay sit and just forgetting that I have muted myself, but just feel free to poke me if you need anything or just want to have a chat.

Previous experience:
I was an administrator 3 or four times now in a different community, which plays PERP in a way more dark-rp way. Still, it gave me quite some view on how it is to be a member of staff. How it is? AMAZING!! I just love being an staff member, going around helping other players in a different way than it is possible for non-staff members.

PERP experience:
I am a member of this community for around 1 and a half year now and have gathered quite some experience during this time, about how this gamemode works. I currently have an in-game playtime of: Days: 38 Hours:16 Minutes:21 Seconds:1 (thanks again @Shaun) and a complete playtime in Garrys Mod of (god fucking damn it) 1641 hours. From these 1641 hours I have played about 1500 on roleplay servers, such as PERPHeads and have come to know pretty much stuff on how roleplay works and on how you can add some more roleplay to a situation.

Okay, I think thats quite everything I can write here (pretty bad at writing any kind of text). I just want to thank all of you who have (or maybe not) read through this. Any comment is appreciated, but please try to make negatives constructive.

Kindest Regards,
Scrabuz aka Jaden aka Raphael.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Scrabuz is a very good role player and is always able to make my RP better as well and he is also a great guy and I defently think that he deserves an Enforcer rank :)
+Support

Deleted member 4084

Jaden
I've known you since I started playing this server -- for all I know you've made 1 to none "mistakes" recently. You really do deserve enforcer -- you try your hardest to stop people from breaking the laws as an LEO, and even have helped people who are new sweaty's that came into town. For what I know -- you are calm in 90% of situations (that 10% is when I 360 no scope you :3).

I am supporting this as I know for a fact -- Scrabuz has tried his hardest to get enforcer, and showed that!

Reaction score
You have clearly put quite a bit of effort into your application, however, I uh, don't really know you, or how you RP, so I will be staying Neutral until the time comes that I have seen you in-game, and maybe RP'ed with you a bit.

Reaction score
I really like your enthusiasm to help people on the server and to get involved with the community, your application is very good as well. However, I really don't see you as staff material and on the server when you're on duty as a sergeant/lieutenant it's hard to hear what you're saying because of your English, no offense by the way. I cant really see you as "staff material". I haven't really seen you much in help chat and your activity on the forums isn't great.

There are positive and negative sides to this application, considering you aren't really staff material I am currently be Neutral on this application.

Kind Regards,
Daragh.

Reaction score
I do not know you well.

I said "People still think cyberbullying is a thing?" and you replied by posting this on my profile.

5bcadb8ec3.png

Great enforcer material.

Let's hope you make it!!!!!

Edit: A lot of people seem to misunderstand, this isn't about my opinion and whether it was right or wrong, it's about the way he conducted himself in the situation rather than either having a civil discussion or ignoring me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do not know you well.

I said "People still think cyberbullying is a thing?" and you replied by posting this on my profile.

5bcadb8ec3.png

Great enforcer material.

Let's hope you make it!!!!!

Phone:
In case you don't know how it feels like when you are getting cyberbullied, then I will tell you: Terrible, the person is not just bullying you (maybe you know how that is), but also uses the internet to spread the bullying and to get you to remember it even more. Now tell me, if you would be in my situation and I am in yours and I would've said that to you, would you not have reacted to it? And if you don't know it either, you are getting pretty emotional in such situations, so please don't tell me you would not have reacted emotionally.

Reaction score
Phone:
In case you don't know how it feels like when you are getting cyberbullied, then I will tell you: Terrible, the person is not just bullying you (maybe you know how that is), but also uses the internet to spread the bullying and to get you to remember it even more. Now tell me, if you would be in my situation and I am in yours and I would've said that to you, would you not have reacted to it? And if you don't know it either, you are getting pretty emotional in such situations, so please don't tell me you would not have reacted emotionally.
W1zk4ZF.png

6937575ad60bb2b3ae24306f6bbc6275.jpg

Honestly I could hardly understand what you said but, if they're cyberbullying you there are multiple ways to stop the problem. You either, curl up like a pleb and accept your fate and cry yourself to sleep and go out like Amanda Todd. Or, you stand up for yourself and defend yourself rather than turning tail and running away like a little kid. If they're cyber bullying you and they're from your school and you don't want to deal with it the right way like actually insulting them back or something then tell an "adult" if you want to deal with it that way. Or you could deal with it you know, like a male with two balls and a cock and kick some ass or get hurt trying.

Or guess what? You could always ignore it. Words don't hurt, especially on the internet. There are ways of going about dealing with bullies, the truth hurts, quit crying.

Reaction score
o
Phone:

The entire point of this is not that you think cyberbullying is a thing, fuck, opinions differ, that's completely fine. If you think it's a thing and I don't. That's cool.

What concerns me is that you fail to realize that your reaction, which was posted on my profile, was NOT appropriate in the slightest for a future enforcer.

Reaction score
W1zk4ZF.png

6937575ad60bb2b3ae24306f6bbc6275.jpg

Honestly I could hardly understand what you said but, if they're cyberbullying you there are multiple ways to stop the problem. You either, curl up like a pleb and accept your fate and cry yourself to sleep and go out like Amanda Todd. Or, you stand up for yourself and defend yourself rather than turning tail and running away like a little kid. If they're cyber bullying you and they're from your school and you don't want to deal with it the right way like actually insulting them back or something then tell an "adult" if you want to deal with it that way. Or you could deal with it you know, like a male with two balls and a cock and kick some ass or get hurt trying.

Or guess what? You could always ignore it. Words don't hurt, especially on the internet. There are ways of going about dealing with bullies, the truth hurts, quit crying.
We all have different ways of handling things, you might think cyberbullying isn't a problem for you, it isn't for me either, but certain things do hurt people in a way that you might not understand, you might not get how people can get hurt by some words online but we're not equal in feelings. You might deal with it by shutting your computer off or just simply forget about it, but for some people that are obviously a bit sensitive it hurts and it's something we must understand. Atleast in this community we don't tolerate it.

Tbf the word is a bit aids.

Reaction score
We all have different ways of handling things, you might think cyberbullying isn't a problem for you, it isn't for me either, but certain things do hurt people in a way that you might not understand, you might not get how people can get hurt by some words online but we're not equal in feelings. You might deal with it by shutting your computer off or just simply forget about it, but for some people that are obviously a bit sensitive it hurts and it's something we must understand. Atleast in this community we don't tolerate it.

Tbf the word is a bit aids.
That's the issue here, within the community you don't tolerate it. Yeah but guess what, it's out of the community and now what's he going to do about it? Tell an admin or stand up for himself? Being sensitive and being a man honestly don't mix sadly.

Reaction score
+Support

I had a situation with you yesterday where you pulled me over for a traffic offence. You role played the whole situation out well, and your standard of role play was extremely high.

You have the position of Corporal within the PD, evidence that you have a good knowledge of both rules and laws

Also, for those posting about this whole cyber bullying thing, can you stop? Its just completely ruining his application thread.

Good luck with your application :)

Reaction score
%Neutral

You are a really good RP'er and a really great LEO. I've been an officer many times while having you as an LT or Seargent, and I really do feel like you have a great law knowledge aswell.

The part that concerns me tho, is your rule knowledge. I personally haven't seen you show off your rule knowledge enough, but that may just be my experience. It is also sometimes a bit difficult to understand what you are saying. Your english is good, but I guess it's the accent, but hey! That's something you can work on.

I wish you the best of luck with your enforcer application!

Also, just stop the cyberbullying argument guys. Take it to a PM if you really want to continue.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Locked on OP's request.
[DOUBLEPOST=1461428344,1461344965][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thread Unlocked
Opened back up on OP's request.

Reaction score
I've seen you in charactar quite a few times now, and have come to the following conclusion:

Now, I don't know if this is an IC thing, but you tend to be very irritable. Having said that, you greatly redeem yourself with your extensive knowledge of not only the law, but also server rules. Not to mention your good RP. So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say:

Support

Edit:
Also, I have seen you very actively helping people both OOC and IC, and I commend you for that. Good on ya

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.