Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Scrabuz

IN-GAME NAME:
Jaden Rogerson (Lately Ronald Drumpf)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:84625012

Germany

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction
Hi there, for those of you who do not know me: I am Raphael. I'm currently 15 years young (I mean, 15 years of age isn't “old”, is it?) and I live in Bottrop, a relatively small town in North-Rhine Westphalia. I am a junior paramedic (“junior” because the actual paramedic stuff is 17.5 years of age+) with the German Red Cross. Within the Red Cross I perform several duties, such as leading a small “squad” of peeps on festivals, helping with their training etc.
Someone might say “y u do dis? yu dont get anyting!!”. Well, the answer is pretty easy: I just like helping other people. (which by the way is one of the reasons why I decided to apply for the role of Enforcer again, more to that in a bit)

Involvement
I'm currently a Sergeant within the PLPD and I've been a supervisor prior to that since the 30th of June 2015 (back then there was the first supervisor system). During this time I have gathered much experience on how to handle different situations, which will help me as Enforcer as you sometimes have to do the job of a staff member, just in character (back then even more than today). Some might say “ugh, but you aren't active on the forums”. Well that's correct, I am not as active as some others might be when it comes down to posting stuff; this is just because I am not the sort of person who posts everything that comes to my mind, thus the low posting rate.

Previous staff experience
Well, I was an administrator three or four times on a different server now (it got shut down several times, then re-opened), which was basically a dark rp version of PERP. Just over the summer I was head of staff within in other community; all four or five times being a staff member was just amazing.

Perp experience
During my 2 years (an one month or so) and my playtime of
78e0b7fed7.png
(Thanks @Cole) I have gathered a lot of knowledge about how this gamemode works, just like I've got to “internalize” both, the rules and laws.
Furthermore I currently have 1941 hours of Garry's mod playtime, about 1800-1850 of those are from rp servers.

Punishments
I currently have 4 warnings and 2 bans on record. My last punishment, which is a warning, was issued on the 28th of January 2015, thus about 1 year and 9 months ago.

6c0b623470.png
6cd7ba0122.png

8d9b25c4d4.png

39e5655a2b.png

So, why do I actually want to become a server Enforcer? The answer for that is pretty easy: I want to help. I want to help in the best way I can and from what I see the best way is being a staff member. I want to help people who have problems with understanding a rule on their way to understand it, just like anybody else having a problem with their game or an other user.
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Well, I'm not one of the most active people on TS, but I'll be somewhere most likely, so if you need help or just want to have a chat feel free to poke me.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I'd just like to thank you for taking to your time to read through this. Also, for those who say I can't talk English :

b83bcefe39.png

Yes, this is an official document

Last edited:
Reaction score
Scrabuz has shown a great deal of involvement within the server, and has demonstrated great rule knowledge throughout the time I've known him for. I feel, that Scrabuz is suited for the role of Enforcer very well, huge +SUPPORT from me. Not only that, he is a very good supervisor within the PLPD, and truly knows how to handle situations well. His rank within the PLPD shows, that he knows the laws to a great extent, so he'll do an equally good job (if not better) at enforcing server rules if he were to get the rank of Enforcer. Good luck with your Enforcer application!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Scrabuz, you helped me with out of character things and In Character things.

you are one of the people I mostly go to when I need someone that is capable of RP.

further do I believe that you know the rules very well and that you are capable of enforcing them, you are helpful aswell hence why I believe you make a good enforcer.

hope you make it, a big +SUPPORT from me.

Reaction score
Your activity is very hit or miss, you have periods in which you are active and I see you alot, and then you kinda disappear for a while. Hopefully you can fix that to show you are consistently active throughout several months etc. I see its kind of in your nature to help people out which is great, and you have obviously been around the community for quite a long time now. Then again some bits of your application are completely contextually irrelevant towards your application, I understand that you are trying to explain stuff, but personally I don't think its necessary. Best of luck.

Roj

Reaction score
I will be supporting Scrabuz for the reason that he is a great roleplayer, After i was patrolling with him today he reported several persons for various reasons. Also he knows the laws and rules like the back of his hand.

Keep up the good work mate, You will be receiving a Big, Biig Support from me
x

Reaction score
Well, Well, Scrabuz as I know you both IC and OOC, I'm sure that you would do a good job as enforcer. But I think an issue we have is that sometimes when in Rp you tend to overreacted so people only know you being a bit lets say "agressive". I personally met you IRL multiple times so I know that you, out of character are a really friendly person. After all, I support you as I know that you would be capable of being an Enforcer, everyone that knows you as the "aggressive" guy should go and talk to you on TS for a bit and get to know you OOC.

Reaction score
Faith_In_The_Furher.JPG

DUE TO ZE GERMANS COULDN'T SEE THE OTHER SONG(WAS NOT LEGAL IN THEIR STATE ILL just stick with the current one then

Will the fürher take over perpheads and make a new order? Find ou* Gets shot by the fürher himself*GLORY TO ZE FARTHERLAND

But all jokes aside Scrabuz is a great guy besides he has the
Overreacted and has the agressive side IN-GAME PERSON
he is a great guy i maybe not have known Jaden/Scrabuz as much as Cole does but i can tell from what i hear and see he is a good example from my side +SUPPORT FOR ZE FARTERLAND AND SCRABUZ!!!

Last edited:

User0

I will not be supporting you mainly because you are a hot head and can't control your anger. While on duty as an officer you have very frequent outbursts in which you start to use racial slurs and cuss when you don't get something or when your fun is ruined.

Reaction score
+Support
To be honest I have never met you on Teamspeak or In-Game. But the application you wrote is very detailed and it looks like you have put a lot of effort into it. (Must of took you a long time!)

Also you have a lot of server time which proves that you are an active member on the server and by looking on your forums account this also shows you are a very active person.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Personally, through my experience with you, I have only seen you roleplay as an officer. Please don't be offended, I have nothing against you I'm just being honest. You seemed to ignore mine and others point of views, seeming quite arrogant ( I could be wrong you could be a completely different person OOC ). But the main impression I got off of you is that you didn't seem aggressive just constantly power-hungry, because of this I'm not sure your attitude from my perspective seemed to the standard of a staff member. Because of this, I'm not sure how you'd deal with OOC situations, making me neutral towards your application. Otherwise, good luck with your application. :)

M

Reaction score
Once again I actively support Scrabuz. From my experience of having worked with him in the past, I am certain that he will be an excellent member of the team.

Reaction score
Jaden is a fantastic role-player and has a great knowledge of the rules and laws. I would love to see him in the staff team as I believe given the opportunity he would make a great enforcer. Best of luck on your application and I hope you get the role.

Deleted member 4983

+Support
Jaden is friendly OOC,
He has good rule/law knowledge
Er hat ein dicken
BMW

A1L

Reaction score
+Support , Saw this player roleplay neatly a day or two ago and think he is a good roleplayer and very active on the server ( Not sure about TS though )

Good luck.

Deleted member 5193

Whilst you are a seemingly nice person, I'd like to give my opinion on this.

I've patrolled with you at least once when you were an officer, and I found you to be a very decent, understanding and caring guy and the same reflected on your status as an officer. However, I didn't see much knowledge of rules and sometimes I'd notice you slightly ignoring one side of a story to perhaps benefit you, or to benefit someone else.

Don't get me wrong, by no means am I saying that you are a bias person or that your views are incorrect / uncalled for, but from what I've seen whilst patrolling with you that one time and from seeing you on the server generally, both as cop and as civilian.

I can't say much about your rule knowledge in all honesty, as you didn't demonstrate it too much in the situations where I've been with you. However, from what others have said your rule knowledge is decent.

Overall, my opinion is quite mixed. You seem like a friendly person and you seem to have the personality the staff team could want (from what I can see), but at the same time some smaller things are causing me to question myself and question whether or not to support this.

Realistically, I'd put this as neutral, but I tend to go with either plus or minus support. At the moment, for the reasons outlined above, I'm not going to support this. I'd be more than happy to change it and support you fully if I see a difference in game, and in all fairness I'd like to see you as staff some time in the future, just possibly not now.

-Support (tl;dr right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.