Scrabuz' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Really nice, and calm. Likes to calm situations and is amazing as LT. support from me lad.

Also is nice on TS. <3

Reaction score
+Support , you know the rules and you are a good supervisor but you need to be active at help chat as i cant see you answering the people who needs help but yeah... its not a big problem but you have my support :D

Reaction score
You have a great knowledge of the rules and laws, and you are extremely active on the server, team speak and forums. However, I do have to be harsh, but honest. I find it difficult to understand what you are saying most of the time, which in my opinion would make it difficult for you to lead an admin situation.

Due to this, I have to sit on Neutral, considering it is a pretty big deal if its hard to understand what you are saying during a sit.

Reaction score
Revoked support for an incident today in which I felt Jaden as supervisor was biased towards his friend who he spoke in German to not knowing my partner could understand him.

Last edited:

MattIs

Hey there, I have seen a little bit of you ingame and all seems fine in that area. The only thing that needs work on in my opinion is your community presence. Try and post more on the forums. Speak to a lot more people on teamspeak as at the moment you seem to fit well for the position but are not well known enough if you get where i'm coming from :)

Reaction score
Denied

The administration team do not feel you are ready for this role. In order to improve for future applications we suggest you do the following; work on your ability to show authority and control OOC and IC situations from an administrative perspective, demonstrate a consistent ability to follow and uphold the server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.