Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Scrabuz

IN-GAME NAME: Jaden Rogerson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:84625012

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:

Hey there! First of all I want to say that I want to thank you, yes exactly YOU, for taking some of your time to read through my application, but let's start with the real introduction now.

Ahoi, my name is Raphael (Yes I know that most of you guys did not know this, but a few chosen already know it, but can't pronounce it properly :p) and I am currently 14 years old. I live in Germany and I am currently visiting the 9th grade of the high school. I first joined the server around 1 year and 2 months ago and immediately broke da rules. I did not fell in love with this right after I joined, but after @Cole wanted me to play with him and annoyed me with it 24/7 I finally joined the server again and after I really started to play I fell in love with it and officially joined the community on 17th of September 2014. Since then I took 2 breaks from November to December 2014 and from Janurary to March 2014, but I came back because I wasn't able to withstand the wish to come back again. Since then I applied for supervisor 3 times, the first one got denied, the second one never answered but after I tried it the third time I got accepted and I am really active in the force as Sergeant or Lieutenant.

The reason I want to be an Enforcer is simple: I want to assist the community I love in the deepest corners of my heart. I currently try to be a bit more involved in the community by helping Sweater cops out and some civilians in my time as Sergeant/Lieutenant and now searching for abilities as civilian. My rank as Supervisor shows that I have a good knowledge of rules and laws and that I am able to not just follow them, no it says that I can enforce them aswell.
I received 2 recommendations in the past, the first can be found here, made by @Hazza56 , the seoncd one here, made by @LEWIS 088 , which I believe show again that my roleplay is on a high standard.

I currently have 4 warnings and 2 bans on my record. My first warning was for 3.20/3.15, because I refused to emulate any kind of vehicle damage while fleeing from the cops. The second one for 3.4, because I pressed my panic button while I was gun-pointed, the third one for 4.1(yes its foolish from my side but true), because I drove with lights and siren while transporting a prisoner. My 4th and last warning was issued on the 28th of Janurary 2015 for 4.1 aswell, because I broke law 11.11 as I shot warning shots for something unnecessary.
My first ban is around 1 year and 2 months ago. I tried to mug a cop infront of the hospital( Sorry to the cop again, I had a playtime of maybe 40 mins). The second ban was issued, because I "disconnected to avoid loosing my gun", which I didn't even knew but as it is valid I am not going to complain about it. This ban was issued on the first of October 2014.
All in all I am free from any kind punishment since the 28th of Janurary 2015.

I might say that I already have some experience as administrator in another community, called EUGTA-RP (Basicly PERP with way more Dark-Rp stuff in it). I've been admin in this community 2 times, both for around 3 months and nearly became Super-Admin (Senior-Admin of that server) both times. These 6 months showed me how amazing administrative work can be, even on a Dark-Rp server and I think here it is way better.

As an Enforcer I believe I can help this community way better as I can do now as I believe the most people would have more respect and would maybe listen to me if I want to tell them that they are currently breaking this and this rule, so I don't need to write a report and maybe waste the time of a staff member, because a Sweater broke like 3.21.

I really think that I am ready for my next step in my time in PERPHeads. I've been a member of this community for more than a year now and really think it's time. I've been told by a few people to give this a try( for example @Appricey , @Prepper , @Pusheen ) and I really think that many many other's will support this aswell.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Sadly I am not as active as I want to be, because I really lagg the shit out of me when I am on TS and In-game, but I try to be on as often as I can, but if I am on TS, just poke me if you want to talk with me :)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:I just want to thank everyone again who has taken his/her time to read through this and I appreciate any critism you can give me, as long as it is constructive!

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. -- YES (Officially 4 weeks now)
    • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. -- YES(Stated above)
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.--YES
    • You must have access to and use a microphone.--YES ( Speedlink Medusa XE)
    • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server--Not as much as I want to be, reasons stated above

Kindest Regards,

Raphael (aka Scrabuz aka Jaden)

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, to improve for any future applications we suggest you work on the following:
  • Ability to display authority and control during administrative or disciplinary situations.
  • Maintain an active presence on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.