Scrabuz' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Scrabuz

IN-GAME NAME: Jaden Rogerson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:84625012

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: The reason I want to be an Enforcer is simple: I want to assist the community I love in the deepest corners of my heart. I currently try to be a bit more involved in the community by helping Sweater cops out and some civilians in my time as Sergeant/Lieutenant and now searching for abilities as civilian. My rank as Supervisor shows that I have a good knowledge of rules and laws and that I am able to not just follow them, no it says that I can enforce them aswell.
I received 2 recommendations in the past, the first can be found here, made by @Hazza56 , the seoncd one here, made by @LEWIS 088, which I believe show again that my roleplay is on a high standard.

I currently have 4 warnings and 2 bans on my record. My first warning was for 3.20/3.15, because I refused to emulate any kind of vehicle damage while fleeing from the cops. The second one for 3.4, because I pressed my panic button while I was gun-pointed, the third one for 4.1(yes its foolish from my side but true), because I drove with lights and siren while transporting a prisoner. My 4th and last warning was issued on the 28th of Janurary 2015 for 4.1 aswell, because I broke law 11.11 as I shot warning shots for something unnecessary.
My first ban is around 1 year and 2 months ago. I tried to mug a cop infront of the hospital( Sorry to the cop again, I had a playtime of maybe 40 mins). The second ban was issued, because I "disconnected to avoid loosing my gun", which I didn't even knew but as it is valid I am not going to complain about it. This ban was issued on the first of October 2014.
All in all I am free from any kind punishment since the 28th of Janurary 2015.

I might say that I already have some experience as administrator in another community, called EUGTA-RP (Basicly PERP with way more Dark-Rp stuff in it). I've been admin in this community 2 times, both for around 3 months and nearly became Super-Admin (Senior-Admin of that server) both times. These 6 months showed me how amazing administrative work can be, even on a Dark-Rp server and I think here it is way better.

As an Enforcer I believe I can help this community way better as I can do now as I believe the most people would have more respect and would maybe listen to me if I want to tell them that they are currently breaking this and this rule, so I don't need to write a report and maybe waste the time of a staff member, because a Sweater broke like 3.21.

I really think that I am ready for my next step in my time in PERPHeads. I've been a member of this community for more than a year now and really think it's time. I've been told by a few people to give this a try( for example @Appricey, @Prepper, @Pusheen) and I really think that many many other's will support this aswell.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Sadly I am not as active as I want to be, because I really lagg the shit out of me when I am on TS and In-game, but I try to be on as often as I can, but if I am on TS, just poke me if you want to talk with me :)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I just want to thank everyone who has taken his/her time to read through this and I appreciate any critism you can give me, as long as it is constructive!

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. -- YES (Officially 4 weeks now)
    • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. -- YES(Stated above)
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.--YES
    • You must have access to and use a microphone.--YES ( Speedlink Medusa XE)
    • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server--Not as much as I want to be, reasons stated above

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
+Support
Scrabuz is a great roleplayer and he have a good knowledge of the rules and laws.

Reaction score
Scrabuz is a great individual with great knowledge of the rules and laws, he is a friendly person, but strict when is required. A perfect set of traits to make a good enforcer. Of course you have my support.

Reaction score
Omg yes +support
I love when you're lieutenant. Your roleplay is really nice,you always help people and dont rage in the radio.
(Unlike @Sir CaptainSpaghetti :kappa: )
I think you are enforcer material

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
Great RPer, I still remember when you and @Samuel Sheppard cought my drug empire by sending in Samuel as an undercover agent. Great stuff, hope you get the rank.

Reaction score
I have seen you as a Lieutenant a lot over the past few months and I am rather impressed with your ability to lead and encourage. However, i do have a problem with your lack of input in the [Help] chat. The help chat is what you should be responding to a lot during your time as an Enforcer so you should be trying your best to be as helpful as possible there whilst you are not an Enforcer as a representation of your determination to become an Enforcer.

Despite this one hiccup, I do not see a problem with you becoming an Enforcer as you meet all requirements and you are a superb applicant and you are able to handle the position of Enforcer.

You have my support.

Reaction score
+support, You're a great role player hence why you're a supervisor, I think you would make a brilliant Enforcer mate!

Reaction score
He has my support, hes brilliant. He is a Supervisor which shows us hes able to take over responsibility. He is good in Role playing and it's fun to hang out with him as he respects everyone.

Reaction score
Supervisor is harder than it looks but this guy makes it look easy. I have had the chance to get to know him and he is a great guy to roleplay with always ready to do more than you think. He will make a good enforcer and I wish him the best of luck.

Deleted member 4084

POSTIVES
  • Understands the rules, and laws very well,
  • active user of the community,
  • Well known in the community!
NEGATIVES
  • None of knowledge
OVERALL
+SUPPORT!

Good luck bud, I wish you the very best!

Reaction score
Scrabuz introduced me into this and showed me everything i need to know and answered my questions about everything here. it seems like he knows the rules very well as I havent seen him breaking any of these. Oh and I've played on the GTA-RP server he was admin on and he was amazing there. He dealt with most of the reports and responded most of the times shortly after they've been sent

Deleted member 4084

Scrabuz introduced me into this and showed me everything i need to know and answered my questions about everything here. it seems like he knows the rules very well as I havent seen him breaking any of these. Oh and I've played on the GTA-RP server he was admin on and he was amazing there. He dealt with most of the reports and responded most of the times shortly after they've been sent
I used to play on gta rp too!

Reaction score
XkREhx1.png

• Very Active
  • Amazing knowledge of laws
  • Great Supervisor
  • Good knowledge of rules

44RjwJ4.png

• None

wZACTlk.png

You have my full +Support

Reaction score
One of the calmest motherfuckers on the block is Scrabuz, cause Iv'e never seen him mad, he knows the rules and laws very well, I don't see why not giving him a chance being on the staff team. He is active, never gets mad at some sweater kids as an officer basicly he PD Role Plays all the time.

You got my Support cracker.

Reaction score
Jaden Rogerson, You're good at enforcing rules. I've seen you roleplaying a while since i came back to the server for a month ago. You're good as a Supervisor in the police force and even you're roleplaying at a high class. I Believe you should be given a try as Enforcer!

+Support
Still though, yesterday when you were at Regal Apartment 4 i didn't get a shit of what you we're saying since you talked so unclearly...

Reaction score
Yesterday you wall-banged me as a LT for no reason. I didn't shoot you and you shot me through the wall. Except from that I had no trouble with you in the past so I am going to be Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.