Scrabuz's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Scrabuz

IN-GAME NAME: Jaden Rogerson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:84625012

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I am now member of this community for around 9 months have met many many people I now can call good friends. A few people told me I should apply for Enforcer ( examples: @Skârd, @Cole ).

Furthermore I have received a recommendation which can be found here. I believe this shows that my roleplay is on a good standard and that I can follow and enforce the rules. Additionally I think that my rank as supervisor illustrates this.

Moreover I already have some experience as an administrator on another server which runned the gamemode GTA-RP (basicly PERP but a bit more Dark-RP) I was admin there the first time for around 4 months and nearly made it to the post of Senior admin. In this time I learned what administrating is and how I need to handle situations. This showed me how awesome administrating is.

Furthermore I think that I am really active in the help chat and I have helped a lot of people with answering their questions.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am on TS most of the time I am at my computer so you can poke me whenever you want and have a little talk or just banter with me.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for taking your time for reading my application, if you have any question feel free to PM me on the forums, poke me in TS, add me on Steam or just ask me in-game.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
A good way to show your competence is to either make ban requests, and/or, to reply to them with useful content such as a video overview of the situation where a demo isn't provided and an analysis of rules broken from your perspective; at the moment I don't see any form of administrative competence from you demonstrated anywhere and therefore I cannot judge how you would perform as an enforcer: I am currently abstained from giving any form of positive or negative opinion.

Reaction score
Where shall I start, well. You're an amazing role-player when it comes to being an officer. I've rarely seen you break rules whilst on duty. I've seen you helping out alot in the help chat recently. I'm gonna give you a +support

Reaction score
You're a good friend / role-player, your RP is outstanding at most times. From what I have seen I can just support your application. However as I have been inactive for the last 2 weeks I will add my judgement later on.

Reaction score
He is nice and has full knowledge of the rules. He is an outstanding lieutenant and knows the laws. He is an awesome RPer.

Support from me.

Reaction score
I can confirm everything on here and you are very active on the forums and the server. Even if I only saw you a few times what I saw was good enough.

Support from me good luck

P.S I am also applying for Enforcer if you need any help or advice I can give you a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.