Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Pug

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:84503031

IN-GAME NAME:
Lok Jing-Sheng

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?
I wish to become a helper to support the server when I can. I want to be able to provide nonstop support for players not only on the server but on the forums/Teamspeak. I have a lot of free time on my hands now and I'm able to invest that into the server. Another reason I want to be helper is to eventually become an enforcer and progress myself through the staff ranks. I believe this is the best way to do it to prove myself as being worthy to the staff team.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I have a lot of time to dedicate towards the server, I have many hours on the across the years. I know I do not have the best past, but I am far different than what I used to be as I have grown up and matured. I always help out in OOC whenever I get the chance, and am always willing to support new people to the server. From the time of playing the server, I strongly understand the rules and laws and am able to uphold them and are extremely active on the teamspeak server. I am active on the server typically all day most days. Which means I am available to assist people when others can not too

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I have been with the server since 2016, But I have had no experience within the Perp heads server as being a staff member, but I do have previous experience as staff on other servers in the past.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
The reason I have applied for helper so soon after coming back is that I know that I will not become inactive again. I also attempted a position at staff just before leaving and have had the idea of becoming staff for a while now.

I know I have just come back from a break, but there is a very good reason for this. If a staff member wants to ask me what happened and why I was gone for a prolong period I will happily explain it to them as I DO NOT wish to disclose the information publicly on the forums as it is extremely personal to me. I hope you understand

Last edited:
Reaction score
Iv seen you change your attiude a hell of alot over the years. Yes you have been inactive for a little bit of time but being a decent friend of yours I understand why you went. I have seen you helping alot of people through out the server and have been trying to keep yourself out of trouble. Good luck man
+support.

Reaction score
Meh your attitude hasn’t been the best and you could try being more helpful by answering chat questions, helping newer players, etc along with showing consistent activity, I don’t doubt you’d be a good fit for helper if you improve however.

GL

Reaction score
+Support
I have known pug for quite some time, He has been really helpful and has been assisting new players within the community.
Good luck within your application.

Reaction score
+support, has really improved his behavior lately and is a pretty cool guy, would well fit in the role as helper

Status
Not open for further replies.