See ya

Reaction score
So, you may have noticed that my activity on the server drastically reduced in the past few weeks. This is basically due to me having stuff to do IRL, aswell as setting stuf up for a friends server launching in the next few days (I hope.....), but mainly because PERP isn't that much fun anymore. I went on yesterday and just now and got pissed of immediatley again. PERP, a server which should actually be a serious roleplay server, is just growing and raiding on the one hand, when you are a criminal, but the side I like much more, being a cop, isn't really much doing anything a cop really does, but responding to a situation, getting yelled at from a hundred of sides, being needed at 5 other incidents and getting killed. I mean, is it really serious roleplay, the kind of roleplay that should be closest to real life, when you are getting killed 3 times in aprox 5 minutes of playing? I mean, the crime we have in PERP in one day is the crime in maybe 50% of the USA in a month or so. I'll maybe come back again when the whitelist is up. Untill then. Last but not least, the current work as a supervisor does not have much to do with supervising (new) LEO's and dealing with normal cop work, but 80% with dealing with complaints on officer x, by either officer or citizen y, and after a shit tone of time, in which you could have done much better stuff (for example masturbating(joke)), like fucking a criminals ass up.

P.S: Not gonna tag anyone here, the persons I would tag know it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You were a real treat whenever you were in the PD. See you when the whitelist comes slamming down on us non-approved peasants.

Reaction score
I always found you a great player, and you were the reason i became a police supervisor, i really i hope i see you sometimes!