Server Suggestion Shirts with multiple different variants

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Purchasable shirts at Jennifers for both male and female characters with open versions, closed versions, long/short sleeved versions, and variants with or without ties. The ability to choose from different patterns on the shirt as well would be awesome, with the ability to choose between plaid shirts, hawaiian shirts, and so on.

Why should this be added? (pros):
-More customisation for characters
-More diverse outfits walking around the server
-The ability to look like Hunter S. Thompson from his depiction in Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Tommy Vercetti from GTA Vice City, and so on.
-The ability for me to absolutely ROCK one of these bad boys like I do in real life (as I am extremely good looking, cool, handsome, charismatic and most importantly humble and kind)

What negatives could this have? (cons):
-You're adding Hawaiian shirts, there's no cons to this and if you believe there are then you are a buffoon.

*Other additions:

1627254943069.png1627255012533.png
1627255262248.png
this has probably been suggested before but i couldn't find anything that mentioned specifically hawaiian shirts so i had to make this, you guys are uncultured or something
this should honestly be top priority i dont see why this is only being suggested now​