shooting out of a car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: shooting out of a car

Short explanation (in notes):
- you would be able to shoot out from a car while driving/holding still
- you would not be able to aim so it cant be abused
- it would be perfeckt for : car chases, driveby shootings, kidnappings (treaten somebody into your car)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
while driving you would be able to fire SMALL firearms out the windows of the car like pistols ands SMG weaponds. you would not be able to aim since you are in a moving car but you would be able to hit cars behind (and in front) of your car.

Optional additions:
-
- feel free to come whit additions in the comments.
-

Reaction score
Maybe with small firearms you can aim but with big firearms you cant? And you can only shoot with big firearms only if your in passenger seat to make it fair?

Reaction score
The devs tested this on a live stream and it was so OP so I highly doubt that it will be implemented. They made it so you could only shoot on the left for driveby shootings yet took a car out with one spray.

Garrett Woodfield

Would be good for some situations like escaping from a bank robbery, but there might be people which is gonna abuse it, etc shoot the police car over a ticket or 2-3 years.

Garrett Woodfield

The devs tested this on a live stream and it was so OP so I highly doubt that it will be implemented. They made it so you could only shoot on the left for driveby shootings yet took a car out with one spray.
Whats their livestream i would like to watch it

Reaction score
well if you cant aim it might not be OP and if the police can shoot back it is fair i think

Reaction score
It doesn't matter whether the aiming is restricted or not, let's be honest. Considering you can not directly shoot a person inside their vehicle, yet they could easily shoot you without a problem, it makes the whole idea OP and unfair to people on foot. Additionally there are other complications with this, not to mention the animation for holding a gun while inside a car is terrible. So I can assure you that this would not be added.

Reaction score
Even if Puffs has completly answered the suggestion I'd reply that it could be usefull for officers at least whose cars are many time much slower then the chased one, then they could try to shoot the tires to stop it. +support

Reaction score
As said above me, it would be op and lets be serious, drivebys are for gta, not for rp, and this was already suggested so...
-support

Status
Not open for further replies.