Should I?

Reaction score
Now, this question might be just your personal opinions but look,I currently use a Lancer Evo X
but I am slowly getting into raids and I'm thinking if I should downgrade to Escalade, but since it isn't easy for me to get money I want to ask you guys if I should downgrade because it might be useful but I'm not sure..

Reaction score
If you are actively raiding with 5 or more people then an escalade would be useful but if you only raid with 2 or 3 people there would not be much point

Reaction score
Unless your raiding with a big crew then the escalade isn't the best, i would say personally that ever selling a car is a huge mistake, unless you don't drive it. For example, back in the day i bought an RX-8 (or 7 who knows) and fully upgraded it, body kitted it and got golden tints that amounted to probably around 1.5m spent on the car. Then sold it 2 weeks later for not even a quarter of that money, only to be poor af while saving for a skyline.

TLDR; don't sell cars.

Reaction score
I find the escalade good i had it double upgraded and it was amazing i wouldnt call it downgrading