What game(s) should I get?

What game should I get?

• Total voters
Reaction score
So guys, it was my birthday recently, and my brother is wondering what he should get me as a late Birthday Present. Him and my mum have thrown together some ideas, and they've come up with (These are the ones I can agree with)

DOOM
I think we all know what Doom is

Squad
Squad is basically a Military Simulator for people who don't like the huge maps ARMA have. It's, as you can probably guess, hugely based around teamwork and communication with your squad and other squads. I, myself, find it really interesting.

Skyrim PC
Yes, I've already played Skyrim, but I had it on the XBOX 360. I want to get Skyrim for PC so I can mod the hell out of it, and end up completely breaking my PC with the amount of mods I get from loverslab.com nexusmods.com

Your Opinion
I just need your opinion to help me choose which game I get. I've also suggested SWAT 4, but they aren't sure they can get it due to it only being available on disc.
Maybe Fallout 4 if they're OK with it.
Maybe.

Reaction score
If you like Roguelike games, get Nuclear Throne.
Overwatch is also out very soon so get that if you wish.
Or how about Civilization VI when it comes out? October if you are patient.
Or Fallout 4 if you haven't played it.

If you don't like any of the above go with Squad, if you want crazy mods go with Skyrim which is still very fun to play today.

Deleted member 1235

Get squad. Tactical shooters with friends are great.

Reaction score
Guys, please remember that the only games that I can get so far are on the list. Please don't name games that aren't on the list.
Also, just a possible addition:
Mafia 2 is my absolute favorite game, so the idea of pre-ordering Mafia 3 gets me really excited.​

Reaction score
Witcher 3 - New expansion in 2 weeks.
Total war - warhammer release in 1 week
ayayayay

mfw not on the list

dont care