Should we switch from Teamspeak to Discord?

PERPHeads TeamSpeak 3 or Discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Sure but what if people actually wanna @ people to get their attention just like you can currently in the shoutbox without beinga annoying. There's no real compromise here, and that's what I mean. Discord sucks when your community is full of autists that can't be trusted and the very few that don't misuse things as a result have to suffer.

Deleted member 5920

We're gonna have 14 year old idiots, no names, being stupid "big funni gais".

Teamspeak prevents this. Also it's a lot easier to ban evade on Discord than on Teamspeak.

Reaction score
It's stupidly easy to ban evade on either one, no real difference.

Reaction score
4ab4zP4.png

if people spam a individual with pings get rid of them

Reaction score
Say what you want, it is easier. When I go on that discord (yes I am on it lol) and look through people in the chats, I usually have no clue what ranks they have before I click on them. This is where Teamspeak is superior. A simple badge after the name shows that "oh he is a high ranking officer, he is the one I need to talk to"

Reaction score
@KeiwaM different ranks have different colors which means that you know what role the user has just by looking at their name

Reaction score
@thehomelessdude What if he has several different ranks? He'll only have his highest rank. If a person was an Admin, Police Lieutenant and Internal Affairs Investigator, how would I know if he was all 3 when he can only have ONE color?