Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
sidd

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:101082488

IN-GAME NAME: Jeremiah Mohammad

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A ENFORCER?:

Becoming Staff/Enforcer has always been an interest of mine however I've never really got around to writing an application until now. Since starting PERP in 2019 I've enjoyed every bit of it, helping new and even some old players, trying to improve their time on the server. Becoming Enforcer would give me that chance to help even more, creating events to make the server that little bit more enjoyable and also enforce rules when they're broken. I would like to think I am a very approachable person and would help anyone to the best of my ability.

One of the things that made me think about applying was helping a current staff member create the gulag event which I loved doing and it was an honour to be trusted with the opportunity to do so. Since the gulag event, myself and fellow org members have put together various events such as the boxing tournament we organised. Secondly since playing I have worked myself up through the PLPD, currently holding Lieutenant, allowing me to be apart of helping new Officers progress and taking lead in many circumstances.

I have a fairly clean record, being one ban and six warning, the last being 6 months ago. I would like to think I have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws which could be shown through my record. I feel there is a great amount of satisfaction seeing someone succeed with myself helping them with whatever they need. I'm a very patient person with anyone and would go to great lengths to help them. I have a fairly good amount of activity on the Discord and Teamspeak, trying to help anyone who needs it on those.

Thank you for reading :)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Open to any feedback :)

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well what can I say an overall great guy has such a positive attitude on the server helps everyone out, always seeing such a positive vibe from yourself. Would love to see you join the team

+ Support

Status
Not open for further replies.