Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Silent

IN-GAME NAME: Linda Watson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:69207819

6u3Av1e.png
Israel

black-divider.png
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
First of all, if you don't know me yet, my real name is Guy, in-game you can find me as "Linda Watson", I generally do the normal growing and raiding but frequent as being a Police Sergeant as well. I personally don't think role play (to a degree) is a reflection on your rule knowledge and your capability to enforce them, I think I've shown I am able to follow the rules throughout the last 7-ish months and I think I understand them well enough to Enforce them now.

I've been in the community for over an year, I've had my worst times, had the name of the "rule breaker" but that has been changed a while ago since I decided to change my attitude and surrounded myself with good role models for me that helped me understand the rules. I believe that since then I have developed a better understanding of the rules, I am submitting reports in-game whenever I come across someone breaking the rules.

I think a good turning point for me was my progress within the Police Department, it made me develop some very key skills such as being friendly, communicative and analytical, and I think thanks to that I possess the right mindset currently to Enforce the rules within the community. I am friendly to everyone unless they really have a personal hatred against me, in which case it isn't my problem really, I'm easily approachable and I can talk to anyone.

I think I would make a good Enforcer as over the past few months I've tried to tighten up my rule and law knowledge which has hopefully displayed itself, I have tried to help out newer players, and I've been as active as I can within the community forums, teamspeak and the server itself obviously.

black-divider.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading, more feedback is appreciated! (already changed the application and put more effort into it as other people said)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bit fat massive large + support. Your law and rule knowlage is brilliant and I think your knowlage would assist you greatly in becoming a member of the staff.

Reaction score
Hello Silent!

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. You are a great cop and you are an SGT which proves your law knowledge, BUT, in charachter you didn't show me anything that would make me say "Hey, this dude knows how to roleplay!", now, I'm not saying that raiding isn't roleplay but all I have seen from yourself is you driving arround, killing officers and raiding. Your application looks rushed and is very short which doesn't do you much good. Good luck, however!

Reaction score
--[ People that think this is dumb: Rate this all you like i really don't give a fuck rate it dumb if you wish, im only trying to give my oppinion. People who rate this dumb don't have fucking hearts. ]--

You have updated the application and you have definitly put more effort into it.
Lets put these childish arguements and general hate between us behind us and keep it in the past.
You seem to have pretty good rule knowledge when you got me banned and warned once.
Therefore i will be supporting your application, it doesn't matter if you have had previous encounters with someone. What really matters is the roleplay and the rule knowledge that the player shows.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-support

- your app is short
- ive never seen you helping in chat
and overall i dont think we should people like you get into the staff team
Im on phone so cant press on comment button, just so you know staff.

This comment isnt true though, i have seen Silent very much in help chat where he helped people.
[DOUBLEPOST=1485962651,1485962467][/DOUBLEPOST]You are a great roleplayer, you are qlso funny. You are raiding often as you tell, but I just dont think you have the requirements to be a staff sorry, but atleast im not doing minus support, but Neutral.

Reaction score
In my honest opinion, throughout experience with you, I honestly don't think you would be a bad enforcer. I really do believe that you have the potential that is needed to become an enforcer, and really know how to enforce the rules as needed. Throughout your application process, I will be supporting you. I wish you the best of luck throughout your process.

Status
Not open for further replies.