Small changes to deliveryman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,

I've been deliveryman for a couple of times now and there is one problem with it, almost nobody orders something which makes the job very boring.
Even if you spam the server with advertisements, nobody orders. :(
(Offcourse there is the exception once in a while, but still...)

So here are my suggestions:

Make the things that can be delivered cheaper than in the normal shops

PRO
- People will want a deliveryman and he will have more work to do then just sitting arround.
- The job will be more fun.
- Don't have to waste all your money on advertisements (which I do, because many people don't know there is an actual deliveryman).

CONTRA
- This is a bit less realistic because IRL you'd have to pay shipment cost, but there is also a counterargument for that.
Counterargument -> IRL if you order something online in many cases it's cheaper then when you buy it from a supermarket or whatever because some companies are specialized in online orders and don't need to maintain a physical shop, only a storage house. Also in many cases if you buy enough things, the shipment is for free.

Make it so that the delivery van has unlimited fuel

Even though this suggestion isn't top priority for me I still have to mention it. If you have to deliver packages very far (Say the suburbs), your fuel tank gets emptied with almost 1/6. This results in you having to refuel every time you delivered a package which makes the job even less profitable.

Reaction score
Yes, personally ive never been a delivery man because i dont have a GMC Van; But from what i know lots of delivery men do just sit around and wait for a rare call. A couple or all of these features should be added.

But really, would have put this in the suggestions forum where i can +support it but i'll plus support the bug report aswell xD

+ Support

Like i said, this is a bug report but should be a suggestion :) Thats why im giving it support.

Reaction score
Sry if it is written in a bug report form, it was ment as suggestions ^^

Reaction score
I support this idea. Even though it's not realistic as you said, I would use the delivery system if it was cheaper than the General Store and purchases would actually be more interesting in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.