- The begin of my perpheads career.
- My role as a police officer
- My rule and law knowledge
- My history of warnings & bans
- Why i want to become an enforcer
- Final words & requirements

An introduction
32c2c17c6c.png

Hello, I'm @Sneaky and this is my enforcer application.
I joined steam about three years ago, and met alot of community's, both big and small prior to finding perpheads. Over the three years i have this steam account, i've pretty much always been an administrator on a server, still love that really. Kind of like a hobby for me, i like being friendly and the feeling that people really appriciate something you do is just so good.
I found perpheads for a simple reason, i was bored. I was in a community that was dying. There weren't any other good ones. I didn't want to play DarkRP, HL2RP was boring, i was just casually scrolling in the garry's mod server list when i found something that said PERP. No idea what that was, but i liked the name. So i joined. Since that moment i clicked on PERP i never (sort of) clicked anywhere else.
While i'm definatly not that extremely known in perpheads, because i only joined in V2 (Atleast i can say im a V2'er :D ) you probably have seem me around enough to know my pro's 'n con's.

The beginning of my perpheads career
32c2c17c6c.png

Probably the main reason i came to perpheads and still stay here is police roleplay.
I alway's was searching for some game where you can be a police officer, or aid people in that matter.
There are not really alot, atleast of what i was able to play at the time i joined.
I found perpheads somewhere in june, 2015. I made my account a tad later when i joined the server, somwhere around two weeks i guess. I then got my first ban, which was luckely disputed. Then i got my second, because parents, ya know. I will go more in- depth later on those.
I also have two warnings, i've not gotten any punishment over the last six month's or so, if i recall correctly, possibly even longer.

My police officer role
32c2c17c6c.png

If you've seen me in the server, you've probably seen me as the sargeant or lieutenant,
becaue oh boy, am i a cop A-LOT.
No idea why actually, i just like it. currently im starting to be more "civillian" and hang around with organisations, or atleast im trying to. Fun fact: I've never raided or tried to more than once! i never raided over drugs as a civillian!

My rule and law knowledge
32c2c17c6c.png

Here come's the third enforcer requirement, having the knowledge of the rules where you can enforce them. Well, personally i feel i haven't shown this as good as i can, but i try my best to make as many AR's when i can, but i usually get "lucky" with an administative situation, or no rulebreaker at all, which is a good thing! but sadly there's plenty enough.
I'm keeping it short on the laws, let me just put it this way, when i arrest sombody or detain sombody, i don't tell them "you're under arrest for 6.3!" I tell them that they're being arrested or atleast detained for now for having a weapon on display in a public setting. I don't press F1 to quickly search for the number. Which civ remembers these(Who never go as a police officer, for example) or which sweatervest?

My history of warnings, ban's and everything else included
32c2c17c6c.png

Short overview:
2 Bans, of which 1 was invalid and succesfully disputed.
2 warnings, of which "I" find minor, but i will explain in depth later.

Let's begin with the bans first
87095f55ea.png

As of this moment, i have 2 Bans, of which 1 invalid.

Lets begin with the first ban on the 18th of june, 2015.

This was my first ban, i was an officer, i was getting tired, so i rounded up my roleplay situation. This situation was with @MrLewis , i parked my car at PD, hit esc and clicked on "quit game". The second i clicked i noticed some blue physgun hit my car, unknowningly what happened, the next day upon joining the server i saw the message "You are BANNED from the server!" i tought, what the fuck just happened? i don't recall breaking a rule, so i found this thing on the website called Sourebans, which showed the reason of my ban.
68f94603c0.png

I tought, Oh ofcourse, THAT was the blue physgun! This was the reason made my forum account, and this wall also my First forum post. Luckely, it was all a misunderstanding and i was unbanned within a few hours.

My second ban, on the 4th of July, 2015.
I remember my first friend on the server, who tought me how to make money on the server, besides being a cop which i was and still am NON STOP. I was being arrested(the first time!) and there was a fire in the PD. I remember the officer forgetting to close the door, he didn't care and the idiot i was i jumped out the car un-noticed and ran away, back to my friend in slums, (@ben snipz ) , We were there for a good 15 minutes, attempting to remove the cuffs, when the cops had found me. At the moment the police were entering, my mom yelled that i had to come down for dinner, and i tought "FUCK" So the cops came in, and a whole hissifit started ic. Then my mom yelled again, and well Parent's gonna Parent: "Get downstairs or no computer for the rest of the week" I quickly typed it in OOC and D/C'd, Me unkowning i had to /report that i really had to go, and sure enough i was banned (For five bloody days!)
a2beb26a86.png

Now that were my bans, lets get to the warnings.

First warning, 2015-06-13 15:06:43
a9fc1d32d4.png

Oh i remember this warning very good, i was a police officer. i got a call at the bazaar, a big shoutout. i was in suburbs at the time, and directly came from farm. I got the call and immidiately turned on my lights and sirens.
i took a left on the suburbs offramp, with the intent to immidiately turn around, this could've saved me 20 seconds, and maybe a life. But then out of nowhere, a blue physgun showed up and gave me the warning. I was confused, because it was a direct emergency and i had the lights on, but Little Sneaky at the time had no idea what the hell even a warning dispute was, so he just accepted his warning and deleted all his demo's.
No idea who gave me this warning .

My second and at this point Last warning, 2015-07-30 14:14:52
It was a very quiet day on the server, like 20 players were on. I responded to a crash somewhere on the highway, after cleaning everyone and thing up i left and passed bazaar, and my mom walked in. We talked for a bit but i was still driving, but ofcourse not paying alot of attention, and me completely forgetting about the speed limit, i drove
7367549002.png
and
0f6d197fbf.png
This warning was given to me by @LordTyla, my first ever official "rooftop" admin situation. who happened to be a speed enforcer at the time.

So, 1 valid ban, which was quite unfortunate, and 2 "Sweatervest" Warnings, Not too bad.

Why i want to be an enforcer
32c2c17c6c.png

Now probably some people agree with that i've seem some application's were a guy says: "So i can stop rulebreakers, or help people better or teach people the laws!"
None of those reasons include it for me, well ofcourse you stop rulebreakers adventually,
but that isn't why you apply for enforcer!
If i want to stop a rulebreaker, i can point out his action's and tell him what he does wrong!
And yes, apply'ing for enforcer (and essentially moderator) is a thing an enforcer/moderator should and has to do. We as players cannot stop rulebreakers without them but it isn't the primary key to succes of an enforcer application.

Why i want to become an enforcer,
i want to become an enforcer to aid the server in a way which is beyond my limits currently.
Enforcer's arent really able to do much, they have a nice physgun but no noclip, not alot of tools.
Moderators do, and for me getting Enforcer is the learning position, archieving the 'learning' position is the key reason to become an enforcer, so you can aid the players from warning a player to make sure one doesn't cause more trouble, instead of waiting for an AR to happen to be accepted.

So again, Helping players or stopping rulebreakers isn't the key to succeed in getting enforcer or the primary reason to get enforcer, the key is to archieve the 'learning position' before you can assist player's in such a way you cannot do now.

Final words and requirements
32c2c17c6c.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I'm on it decently.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

At last, i want to thank you for taking the time to read all this,

Sincerly,
Sneaky.

Reaction score
-Support. I don't believe I've seen that much of you, and the quality of the spelling and grammar is terrible. I suggest you play on the server more actively, and socialize as much as possible with the community. You just need to learn where your capitals and apostrophes go, and familiarize yourself with the words you struggled with.

Reaction score
Hello!
Your application is really well written and i see you alot in help and ooc however i have not seen you all that much in terms of roleplay.

I do recommend you do more for the community to increase status but for now its Neutral.

Kay

Reaction score
Really I do not think you have what it takes to become enforcer.
I don't really see you helping in help chat or in game overall
So Im going to be -Supporting this application
Kind Regards
Caineyy

Reaction score
Firstly I personally do not like the term "sweater warnings". This is not an excuse to break rules at all.
As of this moment, i have 2 Bans, of which 1 invalid.
You have 1 invalid ban? If it is truly invalid then dispute it!
2 Bans, of which 1 was invalid and successfully disputed.
Wait.... You have disputed it? Then why are you even mentioning it and why does it still exist?

Anyways, I will not (-) support you as I really have no idea on how good you can enforce the rules and laws. I would advise you to:
1st. Correct your grammar and spelling. Either have english correction (this red thingy that pops when you have a bad spelled word) or google the word you are unsure how it is written.
2nd. Reply to ARs more so we can see how good you are.
3rd. Be a bit more noticeable. Speak to the radio more when you are a LEO, be the leader when you are the LT. Do not be afraid to step up in heated situations.

Good luck with your application.

Reaction score
Hello, I have seen you helping out a lot and being active on the forums. Also, I have seen you helping out and talking in OOC, etc. I haven't seen you in roleplaying at all so I suggest you get known in roleplaying terms for people to judge your roleplaying so then they have a good idea on what feedback to give you on your roleplaying, you could be really good at helping out and being active on the forums, but you might not have a good knowledge of the rules, not saying you don't but most of us don't know that as we haven't seen you roleplaying. You also have an amazing application but for now I am going to be Neutral as I don't know how you roleplay. However, that might change if I see sudden roleplaying activity and you are good at it.

Goodluck!

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I cannot support your application Sneaky. The reasons for this because I don't think that you're active enough in game, I have never really seen you before. I suggest you get more active and get yourself more known around the community.

Reaction score
Sorry but I'm not supporting this application.

In my opinion you are way to immature to be an Enforcer.

You did obviously spend a lot of time on your app though so good job with that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll be closing my application for now to improve in what community members and staff have suggested me to do.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.