SNUSMUS enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: SNUSMUS (JULEMUS during christmas)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:184086568

IN-GAME NAME:
Amy Best
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I've been on the server for a little over a year and I've gained a lot of rule knowledge. I've been helper for a while, I actually love being a helper and I think I'd enjoy enforcer even more!
During the year I've been here I've made a lot of friends, I've gained a lot of rule knowledge, I have learned how the server and the rules work.
I think I'd fit in as an enforcer because I am quite patient, I'm nice to people and I'm easy to talk to.
I want to be able to help in a different way than I do now and also be able to enforce the rules, as I am fully capable of enforcing the rules and help people understand what they might have done wrong. I'm good at seeing things from other perspectives as I think that is something that could be very important, because a rule break doesn't necessarily mean that they did it on purpose, and showing understanding is something I personally think would be important.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
As I said in my last application I don't see the point of writing a whole essay to get my point across.
Thank you for reading :))

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. (Yup)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) (Yup)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. (Yup)
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. (kind of)

Reaction score
Haven't been as active the last week or so as I've usually been, but I never see you put yourself in situations where the majority of the rules can be broken and I've never seen you make an AR. So I honestly doubt you know the rules to the extent where you can enforce them

-support

• Informative
Reactions: Max
Reaction score
Haven't been as active the last week or so as I've usually been, but I never see you put yourself in situations where the majority of the rules can be broken and I've never seen you make an AR. So I honestly doubt you know the rules to the extent where you can enforce them

-support
Hello I appreciate your feedback! I have been doing crim stuff earlier, and I know very well how it works ans whatæs allowed and not allowed, but I personally don't enjoy it as much as you might do :D

If rules have been broken it's being dealt with in game via F6, me not making ARs doesn't mean I don't report rule breaks.

Reaction score
I will be giving this application my support whenever Amy is in game you always have positive interactions I have never seen her break a rule in my time here I would love to see her progress

Status
Not open for further replies.