Snusmus's helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: SNUSMUS

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:184086568

IN-GAME NAME: Amy Ficklestein

Why should you become helper?

I like helping people and especially new players. I find it rewarding seeing new players staying, and seeing them grow into the community.

I remember when I joined how much I appreciated being helped and getting started and now I want to give back to the community. I often see sweaters joining just running around with their phys guns out not really knowing what to do which ends up in fights, RDM, and over all an unpleasant experience. Instead of that happening I’d like to help out new players, making them feel safe and help them getting started! Some people aren’t comfortable asking for help and instead they start trolling and possibly resulting in them never coming back, I do ask them if they need help which sometimes helps a lot!

I’ve been spending time on helping new players on how to be a medic, Secret service, how to do drugs, how to craft, setting up a bazaar shop, showing them around the city and other things, also been answering their questions.

I really like making new players feel welcome, so most of the time I’ll talk to them like they’re a friend, if I’m going to do something I’ll invite them with me, and I like including them if they wish so. It makes me happy seeing the new players joining back the next day, them making friends and looking at them growing more into the community!

Why should we choose you?

I am a very active player with a lot of time on my hands, I have a lot of time I can spend on helping new players or players in general. I do my best to help out where help is needed. I know the rules well enough to help new players understand it if they have any questions about it. I include new players and make them feel welcome. I’m also on at night hours when there isn’t many people on and can help new players at night as well. I’m patient, welcoming and have what I need in order to help new players getting started!

Do you have any relevant experience?

Not really

Do you have anything else to say?

Thank you for reading​

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) Yes
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Kinda

Reaction score
+ Support

I would love to see Amy as a Helper, She is always so positive and kind to the community and tries to help everyone out whenever she get's the opportunity too, She is also very active, Best of Luck.

Reaction score
+REP

love to see SNUSMUS as helper, seen her help out alot of new players and helping in Help chat

Reaction score
+Support

Absolutely a person that would deserve the helper role. She has good knowledge about the server and its features, she spends a lot of time helping new and active players. She clocks in a huge amount of playtime every week both night and day.

Reaction score
+Rep she know the rules very good and helping lot off new players and is activ every day

Reaction score
I have nothing but support for Amy (idk if she wants ppl knowing her real name so I’m just gonna keep it as Amy) while I haven’t been banned all I could see from her was her helping ppl in ooc, help chat and in character. I have saw her showing multiple new players the basics off the game and even just helping too start them off.
Good luck Amy
+Massive support

Status
Not open for further replies.