*SpaceShots'* Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: *SpaceShtots*

IN-GAME NAME: Bryon English

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:93635910

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

So, I've been in this community now for 3 years and at the moment I am loving every single moment of it. The 3 years has been the best I've ever had before. During my time here I've helped soo many people the ways around this server, starting with sweaters to some more experienced players. I loved spending my own time helping out brand new players get to grips with the server and how they can effectively play the game in a fun way. I go through the rules with them and show them the ways round the map so they don't get lost whilst playing.

I am an ex-staff member of this community, that server I spend my time on the most. When I applied for the first time, I was genuinly outstanded and even gobsmacked myself that I even accomplished something that I was working soo hard for. In my eyes, I never had any bad times with any of you. Dealing with reports in an effective way but also not missing out important bits of information that was important to the situation. I consider myself as not biased and am never on anyone sides, even if friends were involved. I was 100% unbiased.

My Personality:
Let me explain my personality here a little. I believe that I am a friendly and helpful individual. Some players may consider me as hostile but this is usually when I'm trying to have a bit of fun and is nothing like what I am in real life. No comments on the server from me should be taken personally as I am a completly different person. I am a very helpful and calm person when dealing with people.

Why I am applying:
I am applying for Enforcer because as my time as staff, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Helping you all out with your reports was great and I genuinly enjoyed doing them as it kept me with something to do and also satfisying you lot because reports were being deal with quite quickly. I was actually told that I was pretty good at dealing with reports, and as soon as one opened I wouldn't be afraid to deal with it. I do obviously miss being a staff member of this community because I felt like afterwards I made quite a few friends. People would ask me questions over steam and the server and I would happily answer them. I am also reapplying for the role because as of right now I am seeing that there a many people on the server and sometimes not many staff on. This obviously grinds peoples gears when theres that 1 staff on and being overwhelmed with reports. This is why I am applying so I can give my time up and help the staff team releave stress that is put on them when many people are on the server. During my time as Staff here, I feel like I never made any beef or enemies lets say whilst being Mod. I feel like I got along with you all very well and this gave me a motivation boost to keep doing what I liked doing. Also having 3 months off College really is boring, so I feel like this is my chance to give you all a lending hand.

Activity:
My actvity is growing on the server again, since I had my last, lets say 'break'. But not to worry since my activity will be high due to the fact I have 3 months off college, leaving me with nothing to do.

My Warnings and Bans:
I haven't recieved any bans nor warnings the last time I applied for Enforcer, think my last warning was back in 2016 along with my last ban.

Extra:
I would like to tell you all that feedback is completely appreciated and will find my ways on improving. Anything that happened in the past, happened so I would like it to stay in the past. I would like to prove myself again to everyone that I can do a good job.
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, on it everyday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes, 3 months 2 days
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Yes

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-Support I have seen you breaking rules and minging as a government job. And even if you get enforcer again why should staff team trust you when you will probably resign again after 2-3 weeks I really don't see a point. Your friendly and a nice guy but I don't think you deserve this role anymore.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT Overall an extremely friendly member of the community. Even tho i didn't played back then until a year ago when he was a mod, i can tell his roleplay is good and frankly has all the needed qualities you would want to see from a staff member. PUT HIM BACK IN THE GAME COACH!

Reaction score
-Support I have seen you breaking rules and minging as a government job. And even if you get enforcer again why should staff team trust you when you will probably resign again after 2-3 weeks I really don't see a point. Your friendly and a nice guy but I don't think you deserve this role anymore.
Thanks for the comment. Although I feel here I have to disagree with you. I don't minge whilst as a goverment job considering I only play cop, so I don't minge because I want to keep my reputation high. Also with you commenting about me resigning, I have to disagree with you again, I made mistakes in the past and I thoroughly hate myself for doing it, like I said in the previous Enforcer app, I let you all down, and I felt bad for all of you. But does doing this then ruin my chances forever and not being able to prove myself again? The first time I resigned was reasoned well, the other not soo well. But now I have 3 months off and doing absolutely nothing and college hours are pretty flexible, so I should be able to show to you know that I can stay. Anyway thanks for the feedback!

Reaction score
I don't know how much weight my opinion carries, as I normally just stalk the forums and do nothing, but you're the one person who I would have no fears with should you become staff again. My experience with you as staff before was always positive. You always did your damnedest to stay unbiased, and you never got anal about stupid things like so many people tend to do too often now.

+Support or whatever

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I been playing for abit i dont see you that active

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great guy, was an outstanding moderator before; would love to see you dealing with my reports again.

Reaction score
+Support
By far one of the most staff members i respected a lot while he was staff. Helps people and does his job professionally and efficiently.

Reaction score
+Support
This is a person myself have looked up to
a person who has always been there
and will always fulfil his duties given.
He was good at his job and now when he has gotten even more experience I must say he might even be better than before.
Best of regards
Sergeant Smith

Reaction score
Support He is probebly one of the best mods you can get, he knows the rules and loves to help people like me. Give him a new chance!!!

Deleted member 6228

Been active as of late as long as he can keep it up I +1 this

Reaction score
as long as he gets the job done while having the rank, I don't see a problem, at least he doesn't keep it just to have it like myself cx
I have to agree with Daymon, i havent even seen him on the server to much nor helping anyone. Start being more active and this would be a +support but atm i will -support this
I have also been told by multiple people of you breaking rules, i have not seen this but yea

Reaction score
I have to agree with Daymon, i havent even seen him on the server to much nor helping anyone. Start being more active and this would be a +support but atm i will -support this
I have also been told by multiple people of you breaking rules, i have not seen this but yea
Thanks for your reply. But I don't understand how you can say I'm not active when I'm on everday for at least 6-7 hours a day. As for me supposedly breaking the rules, I would've been punished for breaking the server rules, you can't just go off what someone is saying when you haven't seen any evidence. Thanks though.

Reaction score
Although in the past you have left and rejoined a few times since you’re return this time I’ve noticed you getting a lot more involved and active both IG and with ooc things like academy<3. I think you would do well as a staff member again so definitely +support.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+Support
I have had many experiences with him with Roleplay and I think he is ready to become a Staff Member.
Been in the community for a while now
1 Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.