Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: *SpaceShots*

IN-GAME NAME:
Bryon English

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:93635910

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

If some of you may have forgotten who I am, my steam name is *SpaceShots* and my In-Game name is called Bryon English. You usually see me driving a black Ford Raptor around. Since I joined the community the staff team always intrigued me and aimed for it thorught my time here. I am an ex staff member here and managed to get accepted twice for the staff team. I was over the moon with this and now today I feel ready that I'm able to take the role and responsibility.

During my time in the staff team, I learnt so much from the others. I couldn't have been more grateful for the help they gave me during my time on the staff team. This boosted my confidence and overall experience. During my time in this community, the staff team was the best fun I have ever had. A lot of giggles and general fun happend which I enjoyed personally.

The first time I got accepted as Enforcer, it really opened my eyes up and making me realise that maybe I was good enough for the position for them to accept me even though I was doubting myself for applying. I was always curious and a little self concious of me making one because I was afraid of making myself look stupid. But when I got accepted my whole view changed.

My reasoning of applying for Enforcer so early and again, is mainly because I actually enjoyed helping every single one of you out by completing your reports and helping you out in general, it was the most fun I've ever had. I enjoyed the staffing side of it as I thought it was great fun and boosted my confidence and experience even more like I said earlier. I am also noticing as of right now, not many staff on the server, this is a problem since now having 60-70 back on the server with barely any staff on is a problem. I want to again for the 3rd time give my time up and help you all out in the staff team again. I made friends in there that I didn't even know nor ever spoke to before. I had a laugh with all of you and never had any problems with one of you personally, I was there to do my job and this is why I am reapplying.

Just before I left, people would say to me "Oh man you're really rude, what has happend to you?" and personally the only way to explain this was that I was properly stressing myself out with other things, obviously affecting my mind. This now has all changed and I'm the old SpaceShots once again.

People will say "You've only been back for a few days" and in my reply I don't really mind how long I've been back. I feel like I can maintain and guarantee to all of you guys that my activity will be high and will be on the server for a few hours a day, like I use to. I feel like this shouldn't be a problem within the application itself.

Questions regarding OOC and /help chat: Don't worry I'm one step ahead of you ;)

The frequently asked question to me right now and probably always will be is: "Why did you resign the second time?". My response to this is as follows. I applied, got accepted which I was over the moon, then out of no where the server got very boring for me, obviously impacting my time on the server since I was no longer committed to it. After doing so, I felt like I really let you lot down and to be honest I even let myself down, it was such a stupid thing to do and I heavily regret it. So if I do ever get another chance of being within the staff team again, I promise everyone single one of you people I wont make this foolish and dumb mistake again. I will not personally say his name but some may know who it is. I should've listened to you and yes, I should've thought through it all a bit better, I let myself down and I'm personally sorry. I hope to be given another chance so I can prove myself once again.

My warnings and my bans:
My last warning that I recieved was in 2016 along with my last ban that I got, also 2016. Feel free to have a lot what I got.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I am open to support and critisim so if you have anything to say, then I'll gladly listen to it.

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Yes.

Reaction score
I really like you as a person, and there's no doubt in my mind you'd be a good staff member with your extended experience. However, my main concern is the speed at which you've left after getting staff last time. You never really seem to stick around for a long time, so it'd be better if you waited a bit to prove that you'll actually stay.

However, I'd definitely have no issue with you being accepted.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.