*SpaceShots'* Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support
Even though you didn't unban me you handled the situation very professionally could've been more forgiving, anyways you seem like a great guy and a great addition to the staff team (as long as you don't resign after 3 weeks).

Reaction score
He did a superb job before, and I can guarantee he'll do a superb job again, he's very fair in his admin sits and even taught me a thing or two when I was enforcer. Definitely put this lad up as one of the best picks from the current applications, if not the best.

Reaction score
+support, when bryon was a moderator before he did some good work. I am sure he will do again when he get the chance

Deleted member 5193

I like you and I think you could deserve a chance, but my biggest concern is that you're pretty salty at times. You weren't a terrible staff member before, and you got the job done seemingly without any problems. I just worry that your seemingly salty attitude could be a problem here.

I'll remain neutral on this and wish you luck.

Reaction score
I do not know what he was like as staff from another staff members POV but I know for a fact that from a players POV back when he used to be staff and I used to play that I never doubted him to do his job correctly, He is one of those people who as staff can be very flexible depending on situations and factors, Fun when everyone agrees to have fun and knows when to stop before it gets out of hand and also how kind he is. I have never seen him be mean and if I ever did it was IC. He has always shown respect to both me and others I see no reason why he should be declined. +Support
Also good team member on PUBG.

Status
Not open for further replies.