Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Speed Limit Technology

Short explanation (in notes):
- Auto sets your speed limiter
- Displays Speed Limit on your HUD
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I think this should be added just to kind of help out people, you sometimes find players ( even players with jobs ) speed because they don't know what the speed limit is and I think this would be a good way for them to understand what the speed limit is for that road.

Optional additions:
-
- Helps rule breakers not break rules
- Option to turn it on and off / Make it auto change your limiter or just display the speed limit

Reaction score
Honestly, I really don't think its needed. Its not hard for a player to see a speed limit sign, and simply set the speed limiter (Middle mouse button) to the speed limit.

Reaction score
I really like the Idea!

The thing is that we already have signs. It takes time out of developing that could have been used for something more useful and unique. In my opinion I dont think there is a need, like @HolyShititsDannyD said, it's not that hard to look at the signs!!!!

Reaction score
:facepalm: I used this today, I think it's already a feature to be honest
[DOUBLEPOST=1442352950,1442352851][/DOUBLEPOST]@Hayden I dont think that would be needed honestly, you should be able to pick it instead of it setting the speed limit to the exact speed

Status
Not open for further replies.