Speedy second attempt(The escape)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Speedy

IN-GAME NAME: Liam Newman
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:26840720

About my time on Perpheads: When I first joined perp this would have been around December the 12th 2014. Me and a friend that you all know called Jericho joined around the same date it was pretty shit gamemode so we left after 20 mins of playtime and gone back to gmod racer servers and then around February the 18th 2016 we both back cause we are retards

I had slowly started to meet people within the community and start making some virtual friends. I then met a man called Feng Yamaguchi and Ben Walker they really helped me to have fun on the server

I am a part of the PD I am a PRObationary Officer, back in the days was a Firefighter and also a Tactical defibrillator training Medic. I took an interest in the PD when I saw that they are totally sux and it really intrigued me to want to join. First time round I was denied and the second one as well but I didn’t let this stop me I watched some police motivation youtube videos and know to never give up I gone out each morning to train my self worked really hard to not fail the third time, on the next cycle I re-applied and then was accepted.

Warnings and bans I have received:

0a57f6f209338efa0d8c83dc2fe75824.png

de2cf4740faf0336ce8fac1551ed88cb.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Ever since I first joined perp I always had the thought of becoming a part of the staff team but knew that It would take quite a while to have the abilities of the other staff members. Now when I know how to use the keyboard and move my mouse I feel that I ready to become enforcer and help the staff team to chase the criminals over paralake city

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am on the teamspeak most days, if u would like to get a ip message me on steam and feel free to poke me

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for taking your time to read my application any feedback I receive positive or negative will be appreciated so that I know what I can improve, even if this enforcer application will get denied I will never give up watch some gmod admins motivation youtube videos and will reapply in the future always know that dedication is the key.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
  • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.✓
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.✓
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.✓
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server✓
  • Big ups to @Bolli @MrLewis for doing such an amazing and important job to review enforcer applications

Reaction score
Where's the actual application part? nowhere i can read why you want to become one, nor why you are a better candidate than others..

yes, i know

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted
i support this applicuntion because you're from Israel and me too.
+accepted

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I chose to write my response in the language of your homeland.

.dneirf ym kcul dooG .tnemtrapeD eciloP ekalaraP eht rof reciffO yranoitaborP yralpmexe na osla si eH .nekorb sah eh selur lla fo gnidnatsrednu daorb a sah eh swohs drocer siH .gnidiar pu sdne eh taht sreyalp wen lla ot yldneirf yrev si ydeepS .tnorf ot kcab esnopser ym etirw ot esohc I werbeh ekiL

Reaction score
Brilliant application.
I support your application and hopefully after you get accepted you might accept my 2m offer to join olsen banden.
You have excellent if not superb rule knowledge and you definently deserve admin.

shitpost galoreeeee

Reaction score
Please don't get angry or get some beef on me but your bans/warnings don't show you are ready to be one of the staff members, we all appreciate you trying to be one , but you are not qualified for... rarely can see you helping others in /help chat and you rather keep trolling and minging around and telling people "f*ck you" "i f*cked your mother" and your only aim is to raid everyone and shoots cops, your behavior towards people clearly shows that you are an immature

Reaction score
I support him because his a Fellow Jew and his a qualified candidate with 10 years work experience and has only been out of a job when the business he was working at went into liquidation. he deserves it

Status
Not open for further replies.