Atomic_blizzard's third attempt (The return)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Atomic_blizzard

IN-GAME NAME: Dylan Fielding

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:142834053

About my time on Perpheads: When I first joined perp this would have been around December the 4th 2015. Me and a friend that you all know called Jack Morman (@Super_ ) joined around the same date, we were introduced to perp by two members who played at the time one was called Seb Tomkins(doubt anyone will know him) and a person by the OOC name of senlingames(Ex-moderator) @Senlin.

I had slowly started to meet people within the community and start making some friends. I then met a man called Aaron Doman (@MrAaron) and he really helped me know people and get me where I am today really.

I am a part of the PD I am a SGT, Police Dispatcher and also a Tactical firearms training Officer. I took an interest in the PD when I saw that they had made it whitelisted and it really intrigued me to want to join. First time round I was denied but I didn’t let this stop me on the next cycle I re-applied and then was accepted after becoming an officer I really wanted to become part of the academy after receiving corporal I applied and managed to get accepted this not long after being a Police Training assistant I got Police training officer. Around 2 months down the line I got sergeant and then police training supervisor.

Warnings and bans I have received:
66ec52d8b4d838a9a3535e55938f589a.png

6f8be8b22e85385211c289294ae2b106.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Ever since I first joined perp I always had the thought of becoming an enforcer but knew that It would take quite a while to have the knowledge to even be considered. Being a past staff member is also another reason I would like to come back to the staff team. The reason for this is that I regret my choice of resigning because I loved the staff role it was just at the time i had a lot of things going on E.G. college and other problems in my life. Hence why I am now re applying as I have sorted out all of these issues and would like to start giving back to the community again!

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes I am on the teamspeak most days poke me if you need to talk or have any inquiries!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thank you for taking your time to read my application any feedback I receive positive or negative will be noted down so that I know what I can improve!
REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
    • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.✓
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.✓
    • You must have access to and use a microphone.✓

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support one of my best friends in the community. He was a great staff member before and will be now. I would be more than honored to have him join the staff team again. He listens to both sides of the story and is very open to listening before giving his own opinion.

Reaction score
+Support
Since I started playing the server Dylan has helped me with whatever it is that I was doing / wanted to do. I believe that he is one of the friendliest members of the community and should be staff as he has a thorough knowledge of the rules that he has been trying to enforce them even since his resignation. He is also extremely active even when PERP has no players on and is boring to him.
The Biggers +SUPPORT I can give.

Reaction score
As a friend I have no reason to openly slander you so take this into consideration when reading.

As someone who was effected by your "abuse" on more than 1 occasion all from no clipping I'm slightly confused to why you are reapplying, you said it yourself: "I was getting demoted anyway so I resigned". Believe this was due to the staff complaint where you started slaying people mid rp for rain dancing (@Shokron ? was this you idek)

For someone who misused their powers (No clip & slay) I believe you are in no place to reapply and put on a fake persona, at least mention your massive fuck ups before proceeding with this. Lets face it even you asked me how you weren't demoted for the noclip abuse as tfu stating that @Bolli & @MrLewis kept you because you were "a valuable member of the staff team" I disagree with that as much as the fact you kept your staff rank for such a long and painful time.

Let's face it, I wouldn't put up such a fuss if I liked you so there is clearly a reason.

Lets sum this up:

2/3 staff warnings.
You begged Martino not to make a staff complaint so you could keep your rank. When someone made a valid complaint you made the decision to leave the staff team and although this was the right decision I dont see the need it faking that it was a 'resignation by choice'.

-SUPPORT

Reaction score
slaying people mid rp for rain dancing (@Shokron ? was this you idek)
For this, it was 1 person (not that it makes it any better) and if I'm correct it was @JBirksy or jack young. I did personally realize what I did was wrong and he did receive a full refund the actions that I took. Although he did make a staff complaint after 2 weeks I believe he said it was never dealt with.

you said it yourself: "I was getting demoted anyway so I resigned"
With this it is not completely true. Yes I did say that I believed I was going to get demoted but this is far from the reason on why I resigned due to the fact that at the time my activity was on a decline and I had a lot of college work to do and with juggling my job at the same time was getting all too much to make sure that I had a consistent amount of time on the server as well.

mention your massive fuck ups before proceeding with this
The massive fuck-ups that have happened are hardly in the dark and for anyone that may not have heard about these then come and ask me as I thought that most people by now already knew about what happened with this.

demoted for the noclip abuse as tfu
This is not what the situation that happened at all so I'm assuming you did not see the video that Adrish made. (again as I said before I'm not trying to say what I did was right just going to inform you on what actually happened in this situation.) What actually happened is that I no-clipped through slums during the shootout for around 7-8 second went back to city hall then went on duty and got involved in the situation.

You begged Martino not to make a staff complaint so you could keep your rank. When someone made a valid complaint you made
No, I did not beg Martino at all? If I was to beg Martino for me to keep my rank why would I then resign from the staff team a short while after this. I was looking through the steam chat to show evidence of what was actually said but I cannot seem to find anything as the chat logs are deleted after a while unless there is a way to retrieve anything that was said or if Martino has any Screenshots that he would like to post.

the decision to leave the staff team and although this was the right decision I don't see the need it faking that it was a 'resignation by choice'.
The choice of leaving the staff team was my choice i was not being forced to do this by Bolli or Lewis this is something I choice to do as i had a lot to do IRL and would not have time for perp.

Reaction score
For this, it was 1 person (not that it makes it any better) and if I'm correct it was @JBirksy or jack young. I did personally realize what I did was wrong and he did receive a full refund the actions that I took. Although he did make a staff complaint after 2 weeks I believe he said it was never dealt with.

With this it is not completely true. Yes I did say that I believed I was going to get demoted but this is far from the reason on why I resigned due to the fact that at the time my activity was on a decline and I had a lot of college work to do and with juggling my job at the same time was getting all too much to make sure that I had a consistent amount of time on the server as well.

The massive fuck-ups that have happened are hardly in the dark and for anyone that may not have heard about these then come and ask me as I thought that most people by now already knew about what happened with this.

This is not what the situation that happened at all so I'm assuming you did not see the video that Adrish made. (again as I said before I'm not trying to say what I did was right just going to inform you on what actually happened in this situation.) What actually happened is that I no-clipped through slums during the shootout for around 7-8 second went back to city hall then went on duty and got involved in the situation.

No, I did not beg Martino at all? If I was to beg Martino for me to keep my rank why would I then resign from the staff team a short while after this. I was looking through the steam chat to show evidence of what was actually said but I cannot seem to find anything as the chat logs are deleted after a while unless there is a way to retrieve anything that was said or if Martino has any Screenshots that he would like to post.

The choice of leaving the staff team was my choice i was not being forced to do this by Bolli or Lewis this is something I choice to do as i had a lot to do IRL and would not have time for perp.
Seeing as you still can’t own up to the TFU no clip sit il grab the video later today :)))

//phone

Reaction score
Honesty means a lot to me so I feel it is right to be honest to others, And if I were to be Honest is that I don't think you have the right personality atm to become an Enforcer, Sometimes you are rude and constantly whine on (I know I cant talk with my saltiness in OOC) When you were last a Moderator I even caught you breaking rules which you already know about but I don't believe in the whole "Criminal Record" thing. If you say to me that you have changed and that you are no longer sassy, Will no longer break any rules and that you will stop being rude then I believe you and if that's the case then I will +Support this however if you don't then I will just lose faith in you. Everyone has their ups and downs when in the staff team but I think everyone deserves a second chance. Good luck lad.

Reaction score
Dylan is a good lad and he has proven himself to be staff worthy. He has great rule knowledge and is a kind and understanding guy. Would like to see him added to the staff team

Reaction score
back when I was mod for some reason you decided to be really horrid towards myself so I didn't want to deal with you. I now have the impression that you are a horrible person yourself and are incapable of holding staff again because you'll just be horrid to other people with your terrible attitude.

MINUS SUPPORT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
stock-photo-portrait-of-us-marine-corps-soldier-saluting-american-flag-over-gray-background-145496221.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been a Moderator before , had an experience of what "Moderator" means . atomic is a good person... always friendly and he got no beef torwards anyone , he indeeds loves the community and its people so its should be +Support

Good Luck

Reaction score
I feel as though its a bit too soon for you to reapply after your "Resignation". I didnt really have an issue with you, I felt as though you Half-arsed sits every now and then to get reports done quicker, but theres also currant staff I feel do the same to a worse extent. During admin sits you were well composed, Had a few little slips now and then but I've seen staff here lose there cool and what not in a more severe manner than I've seen you do.

Not +Support, Not -Support from me, but think of it as an "IOU +Support" For any future enforcer applications. Best of luck pal!

Reaction score
AS AN ENFORCER MYSELF, I HAVE SEEN NOTHING BUT GREAT ATTITUDE AND BEING HELPFUL TOWARDS ADMIN SITUATIONS WE BOTH HABE BEEN IN.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE STAFF TEAM SOON WITH ME.

ONLY HATERS WILL BRING BAD SHIT FROM THE PAST CAUSE THATS ALL THEY GOT ON U.
PLUS SUPPORT = +

#STOPDOINGXANS2K18

Last edited:
Reaction score
ur honestly about as reliable as exrobite lasting longer than 2 seconds in bed. Nothing about u being staff stood out you were just another ??? to me, excluding how slowly you talk.

Reaction score
You then went to Discord with @MrAaron who produced a song about Adrish getting you demoted and laughed about it saying that Adrish got you demoted for it. Quite lame but was quite funny aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.