Stepping Down

Reaction score
So this looks quite embarrassing on my behalf, eh.

Basically, I got told to come on TS and informed that before I resigned (without any notice), I was on the watchlist for admin. After a brief discussion with everyone in the meeting and a little thinking through, we decided I would still be able to maintain good activity at the same time as resigning, and that I was holding myself to quite a high standard of activity. So, I'm going to give this a try and if PERP is a big issue with revision; I'll think it through a little more.

Sorry to whoever's hopes I got up with this post!
It looks like you stepped down from senior moderator to administrator. Such a shame, could have made moderator!

Deleted member 1235

Basically, I got told to come on TS and informed that before I resigned (without any notice), I was on the watchlist for admin. After a brief discussion with everyone in the meeting and a little thinking through, we decided I would still be able to maintain good activity at the same time as resigning, and that I was holding myself to quite a high standard of activity. So, I'm going to give this a try and if PERP is a big issue with revision; I'll think it through a little more.

What did you name as your price for staying?

2 or 3 mars bars?

Reaction score
Well technacly he is still stepping down as senior mod. I hope your school career won't suffer to much. If you ever need help with history please let me know.

Reaction score
Did it for the ratings :wtf:
they learn quick

Reaction score
they learn quick
only learn from the best

Reaction score

oh shit, congrats flugs!

Deleted member 5577

Official_portrait_of_Mims_Davies_crop_2.png

YOU ^

Reaction score
Well technacly he is still stepping down as senior mod. I hope your school career won't suffer to much. If you ever need help with history please let me know.
Didn’t take history but i’ll take you up on that offer tbh. Thanks, I’ll control my activity in a way that I can still revise as much as I would, should be fine!