Stepping Down

Reaction score
Hey all

Anyone who knows me well enough will know that I love to write a long message, but I’ll try keep this one relatively short (no “half a bible” @Madda @Collier )!

Basically, I was recently reminded that my mock exams are coming up and how desperately I need to revise for these to get an OKAY grade. Mocks generally aren’t too important but considering what happened to the year 11s last year, I’m not taking any chances. I’m sadly not one of those people who just learns things and a lot of work will have to go into getting through this, which is why I’ve elected to make this decision.

Why resign? Well, whilst I could just idly sit on this rank and be borderline active, that wouldn’t benefit anyone - not at the least myself. Balancing PERP commitments with IRL commitments has been absolutely fine up until now, but I don’t see that working this time around and I’d be much better off having nothing on my plate to get this done. There are other people who deserve this rank, who’s potential I’d just be blocking. I’m sure I will still have free time but I’d just rather not have anything to majorly distract me. This doesn’t mean I won’t still play the server, I’ll just do so without a rank.

These last 5 months have been absolutely amazing and I’m so happy I was given the chance to be staff and enjoy the best time I’ve ever had on gmod, not to mention in a long time overall, so thank you especially to @Collier and @Madda for the opportunity you’ve given me, as well the admins who supported me in becoming Enforcer. I’ve made some genuinely great friends through perp and without them I’m sure I wouldn’t have lasted 5 months, so thank you also to everyone who I’ve had the pleasure of just having a laugh with or talked in TS with for a few hours; it’s the little things that mean the most to me. I won’t name any names as there’s too many, but a special thank you goes to @Blackdown, my american older brother and @Mimball for bringing me back to the server in April - I haven’t forgotten! @McGlinchy is ok too

This definitely isn’t goodbye, I’m sure I’ll be reapplying after my exams are finished next year, but until then; it was a good run.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
You should have just waited till they gave you admin and went inactive like the rest :(
you were one of the good ones

thanks for tag :(
I told you there’s too many to tag, also I’m not planning on stepping down from DS, so you’ll be stuck with me for a while anyway!!!!

Thanks for everything

Reaction score
I told you there’s too many to tag, also I’m not planning on stepping down from DS, so you’ll be stuck with me for a while anyway!!!!

Thanks for everything
you could have tagged me though?!

You obviously never read the DS contract. We own you.

Reaction score
Sad to see you resign to be honest, you were a good staff member and had potential. Best of luck with your exams flugs.

Edited because apparently saying decent was mean

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

unknown.png

EXAMS DON'T MATTER

Reaction score
Sad to see you resign to be honest, you were a good staff member and had potential. Best of luck with your exams flugs.

Edited because apparently saying decent was mean
how could you call him decent you monster

Reaction score
Respect for stepping down for real and not just holding the rank while you cants "some what play". We have both had mixed opinions about certain things but we have both been really chill and respectful towards each other. You are a good staff member even if you do break my defenses ;(. Good luck with your exams dode!

Reaction score
Respect for stepping down for real and not just holding the rank while you cants "some what play". We have both had mixed opinions about certain things but we have both been really chill and respectful towards each other. You are a good staff member even if you do break my defenses ;(. Good luck with your exams dode!
thanks mate, stop making shit defences and i wouldn’t of deleted em???!