Stepping Down

Reaction score
Super chill dude, I remember the first time you came up to me in April asking if you should go for enforcer :) You've certainly grown a lot since then, and I must say I will miss having to deal with drunk flugs showing up to training sessions it would always make my day (Mimball enjoyed it deep down as well). Extremely mature of you to step down knowing very well you could just hog the rank while being inactive mad respect for that my mans. Good luck with your mocks (whatever the fuck those are).

Mim

Reaction score
It’s truly sad to see you step down seeing as I have worked with you for a very long time. When I originally tried to get you to come on perp back in April I thought nothing of it and I didn’t think you’d stick around. But no, you put in 110% effort 24/7 and got to where you wanted to be and that is brilliant.

You’ve always been a good friend to me and I wish you the best of luck in mocks and your actual exams and I hope to see you come back soon. Bye flooogs

Reaction score
Didn't you guys just have the last 5 months off school?

How much longer do you need to revise lmao

Good luck anyway, I sneezed my way through my mocks and got accused by a middle aged Nazi (aka the invigilators) of cheating and communicating with others
Problem is, I haven’t revised at all yet; so I’ve got about 6 weeks to revise for a gcse

Reaction score
It’s truly sad to see you step down seeing as I have worked with you for a very long time. When I originally tried to get you to come on perp back in April I thought nothing of it and I didn’t think you’d stick around. But no, you put in 110% effort 24/7 and got to where you wanted to be and that is brilliant.

You’ve always been a good friend to me and I wish you the best of luck in mocks and your actual exams and I hope to see you come back soon. Bye flooogs
It’s only a shame as I wanted to be staff for so much longer, but things happen don’t they. It’s been a pleasure working with you.

BYE blueballs
suck my mimballs

Reaction score
as much as I have been looking forward for this day, i'm going to miss you man, you really were a great staff member and one of the few that could take a joke. My mocks are coming up to and it's weird how much time is getting taken away from me haha, good luck <3

Reaction score
Super chill dude, I remember the first time you came up to me in April asking if you should go for enforcer :) You've certainly grown a lot since then, and I must say I will miss having to deal with drunk flugs showing up to training sessions it would always make my day (Mimball enjoyed it deep down as well). Extremely mature of you to step down knowing very well you could just hog the rank while being inactive mad respect for that my mans. Good luck with your mocks (whatever the fuck those are).
I’m pretty sure that was one of my main motivators when I was applying, so thank you!!!!

This isn’t goodbye (especially not to my PD rank) so there’s plenty more drunk sessions to come

Reaction score
I shouldn't have reminded you of those Mocks!

In all seriousness, it's sad to see you go. These mocks are going to be a pain in the ass. I'm sitting mine today, and I Already feel as though I'll fail them.

You better stay in PD else I can't finish your training, young padawan.

Reaction score
It's really sad to see u stepping down as a staff member, I respect the fact you step down. You could've just been idle indeed! Good luck with your (mock)exams! You were a good staff member and I always looked up to you!

Reaction score
It's really sad to see u stepping down as a staff member, I respect the fact you step down. You could've just been idle indeed! Good luck with your (mock)exams! You were a good staff member and I always looked up to you!
means a lot dude, keep up the good work and you’ll be bluerak soon enough

Reaction score
It is sad day :( On a real you deserve the best ahead of ya, always been very passionate and best of luck with your mock exams mate! Also a huge thank you for helping me out a lot when I became an Enforcer, you were one of the fewest who approached me and helped me whenever I needed it!!

Reaction score
It is sad day :( On a real you deserve the best ahead of ya, always been very passionate and best of luck with your mock exams mate! Also a huge thank you for helping me out a lot when I became an Enforcer, you were one of the fewest who approached me and helped me whenever I needed it!!
Was always great being with you, my baby enforcer :cool:

cya around

Reaction score
Your profile picture fits perfectly with this... :(

Sad to see you resign Flugs but exams are way more important. Good luck :D

Reaction score
Thanks for the help you have not only provided me, but other players too. You were always one of the main people to offer me help and support when I needed it. I have a lot of respect for you standing down from your position to focus on IRL stuff and not just holding the rank. I wish you the best of luck in your exams

Reaction score
Most mature guy I have ever known, considering his age, that joined PERP.
Minor alcoholic problem but still there even if hes drunk.
Always in a positive vibe, always nice to be around.
Great staff member.
Doubts himself a lot when he does something perfectly fine.

Good luck man, don't change