Stepping Down

Reaction score
guess no more bloo fan to be talking about how my base redirects player movement... :(

also flugs talking to high-up staff when he is stepping down:

Reaction score
Sad to see you go,
You helped me a lot starting out as staff, and will miss our chats off you pinging out your mind at 2 in the morning x

Reaction score
You've been a great help to us and an amazing staff member, really sad to see you resign. Best of luck with your exams!

And, thanks for keeping it short ;)

Reaction score
Said to see you go, your intentions are honest and you want the best for the community. But I rather have seen inactive for a while and kept you as senior mod. I hope they reinstate you as soon as you get back. Your one of the few people keeping this server running.

(Don't drink before your exams)

Reaction score
Most mature guy I have ever known, considering his age, that joined PERP.
Minor alcoholic problem but still there even if hes drunk.
Always in a positive vibe, always nice to be around.
Great staff member.
Doubts himself a lot when he does something perfectly fine.

Good luck man, don't change
you’re probably one of the realest people i’ve met on this server, don’t you change either. i hope you’re still around when i’m back :)

and yeah ofc dude, the fact that i’m drunk won’t stop the moderating!

Reaction score
Sad to see you go,
You helped me a lot starting out as staff, and will miss our chats off you pinging out your mind at 2 in the morning x
Lmao same day I apparently told you that you were getting helper, the admin meeting will come eventually and i hope you turn blue

Reaction score
You've been a great help to us and an amazing staff member, really sad to see you resign. Best of luck with your exams!

And, thanks for keeping it short ;)
I know how you like your messages don’t you worry, it took a lot of effort not to spiral in this though so don’t expect any more “short messages” or whatever you call em :penguin:

thanks for the opportunity and being a good dude overall, we’ll fistbump again another day<3

Reaction score
Said to see you go, your intentions are honest and you want the best for the community. But I rather have seen inactive for a while and kept you as senior mod. I hope they reinstate you as soon as you get back. Your one of the few people keeping this server running.

(Don't drink before your exams)
I know it was an option but I just don’t see a big enough time gap where I could comfortably continue as staff, there are others who could do senior mod just as well who can now have the opportunity! cya around pasta man

Reaction score
well this is something I did not want to see on the forums :(

goodluck with the mocks and other exams tho.

come back soon.

Reaction score
So this looks quite embarrassing on my behalf, eh.

Basically, I got told to come on TS and informed that before I resigned (without any notice), I was on the watchlist for admin. After a brief discussion with everyone in the meeting and a little thinking through, we decided I would still be able to maintain good activity at the same time as resigning, and that I was holding myself to quite a high standard of activity. So, I'm going to give this a try and if PERP is a big issue with revision; I'll think it through a little more.

Sorry to whoever's hopes I got up with this post!

Mim

Reaction score

Basically, I got told to come on TS and informed that before I resigned (without any notice), I was on the watchlist for admin. After a brief discussion with everyone in the meeting and a little thinking through, we decided I would still be able to maintain good activity at the same time as resigning, and that I was holding myself to quite a high standard of activity. So, I'm going to give this a try and if PERP is a big issue with revision; I'll think it through a little more.

Welcome back buddy!

Reaction score

Did it for the ratings :wtf: