Stocks And Shares

JRW

Reaction score
Discussion Post: Stocks And Shares

Main Idea: add an app to our phones where we can buy stakes in make believe stocks and shares, an example would be idk Moogle or BlueTube or some shit, which will rise or crash randomly, can buy as many as little as you can. Idk why im explaining stocks and how they work but I like the idea of making money of investments on perp not just growing grinding PD or selling guns?

Full description of the idea: stocks which will rise or crash randomly, can buy as many as little as you can. Idk why im explaining stocks and how they work but I like the idea of making money of investments on perp not just growing grinding PD or selling guns?

Why should it be added?: another way of adding money but only for people who invest the money to make it worth it

Pros: another way of making good money

Cons: some people could invest all their money into a dead stock

*Other additions:ty

1568763080691.png

Reaction score
FiveM servers have this and it is amazing, would certainly be an awesome thing to see on the server. I believe this might take a while to code though :)

If implemented, it'd be nice to have some stocks from local stores like Uncle Co's, Ragnatech, XQ Bank even.

JRW

Reaction score
Ive always been interested in stocks and shares. The wolf of wall street is a great piece of cinema though.

Reaction score
If this is implemented it should be done very carefully though... I remember a DarkRP server implementing this and I basically became the richest man on the server by "creatively" using the system. 10/10 would ruin an economy again.

• Disagree
Reactions: JRW

Deleted member 5577

maybe have it based off of real stocks dont just make it random

Reaction score
I would love something like this to be added, and i think it could create alot of fun beside the regular flow of RP

JRW

Reaction score
No one knows what way stocks are going to go irl its a gamble, the way id put it as it wouldnt rise by 500 percent maybe like 1 to 5 per day or something or drop by 1 or 5 and you can withdraw ur money at any time, so its not too op but good enough for it to be a investment

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Personally, I think if developers are not spending their time for changes to improve gameplay and suggestions to even attempt to fix problems we've brought up for over a year, I doubt they'd even waste their time on something like this that only give people another way to earn money. That org update is looking great btw...

Deleted member 4983

you can predict trends lol, it's not like it's totally up to chance, stock prices are influenced by many things.

Reaction score
This is the most ridiculous comment i've ever seen, you clearly haven't been in contact with stocks in real life at all, here's a free trend that you can see on OMX STOCKHOLM PI, I pay for IT and it's literally one of the best tools I've ever been in touch with.

Reaction score
b657e8b897.png