str8aces/samir - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: TheThirdNippledBear

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:11101

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

When I joined this server, I was 15 years old! It's crazy and somewhat sad to think that it was such a long time ago, I remember twitch streaming for a while and receiving crazy support from the community, making amazing friends who I still speak to to this day - and so many amazing memories. Since I joined the server my interest in playing games generally or particularly GMod dipped at times, however I've been coming and going for the past 7 years which is so crazy to me.
Since joining the server I've filled numerous roles on roleplay communities over numerous games, I've spent quite a lot of time playing gta v RP where I've held both significant roles as a non-staff community member, support based staff on communities and in 2019-2021 as the community manager of a relatively popular server named City of Angels. My experience as a staff member is something that I can sit here and explain and show through my credentials and so on, however - better yet, I can prove that experience through trial scenarios or though conversations/interviews that you might want to hold.

I'd say the main reason why I want to be a staff member here is because of the extensive experience I have with the community, I want to be able to put my time towards something resourceful and meaningful whilst I play. This community was one of my first ever gaming communities after ArmA 3 and it will forever have a place in my heart, now I'm coming back with a frame of mind where being staff is the main drive for me - I don't want to just shove it under the rug. I feel like I have a lot to offer the community that always has had a lot to offer me, that's something I want to utilize. I want to grow as a staff member, supporting the server with the new(?) surge of players in order to maintain and enforce the rules and regulations in-game, on the forums and on discord.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Reaction score
Is there any reason you apply for enforcer after not being on the server for well over 1 year?

Yeah, there's a few reasons. The reason I'm coming back and applying for staff straight away is mainly because I know where my interests will be as a player on the community now that I am back. I feel like I know what I have to offer, and I know what I want to offer - and this is purely my efforts as a staff member, doing what I can to maintain and contribute to the operation of the server. I've not really had the time to be playing games in general as I've spent the last year managing a 'refurbishment', so to speak, of my family business and so I've been generally inactive overall - not only PERPHeads. I've been playing another text-based serious RP server on GTA V for the past year however without a serious focus, there I spent my time as a faction leader, overseeing a 60 man gang - which if you know what gta:world is, you'll know is taken very seriously. Now that I've decided to return to PH, my entire online focus will pertain to PH and so I'd rather come in and go for something that I know I want to do, that I am not only qualified and capable of doing, but something that is beneficial to both myself and the community overall.

Reaction score

You'll need to join and play the server for a while to demonstrate that you know and can follow the rules before we can consider you for enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.