Stuff to watch netflix.

Reaction score
Although no one will have heard of it lol, One of the best things I've watched on Netflix is Grimm.

other good suggestions are as follows;

Einsatgruppen - The Nazi Death Squads (Really interesting to watch and learn about what happened)

WW2 in colour
Auschwitz - The Nazi and the final solution
Scorpion
The Vietnam War
Hitlers circle of evil
The Making Of The Mob

Reaction score
Breaking Bad
Top Gear (I mainly watch the specials)
Better Call Saul
Sex Education
Sons of Anarchy
People Just Do Nothing
Shaun of the Dead
Prison Break
The Young Offenders
Pineapple Express
Ozark
Bad Education
Outnumbered
Come Fly With Me
The Job Lot
Superbad
Narcos

the list can go on

I suggest getting Prime Video, lots of good stuff on there to watch

Reaction score
Okay so basically here's my comprehensive Netflix starting line-up which are must-sees:

Stranger Things (I know, such a basic bitch)
Bojack Horseman
Brooklyn 99
Black Mirror
Breaking Bad

tl;dr - if it starts with B, it's probably worth a watch.

hmu if you wish for a separate list of weeb material available

oh one more thing, if you like semi-meh cartoons, Big Mouth is kind of okay, though it depends if you can tolerate the frankly forward humour.

Reaction score
finn.jpg

stranger things

JRW

Reaction score
stranger tings, office, rick and morty, h20 just add water ;) , peaky blinders is good for the first 1-2 seasons then it gets boring, the theory of everything is a quality film, Happy valley 100% worth a watch, shrek 2, come fly with me if you wanna belly laugh but you have to watch avatar first or you is gay, step brothers, pineapple express

Deleted member 7804

not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp not resigning Weirdchamp